C H A P T E R 4

C H A P T E R 4: FRIENDS?

Y/N POV:

DORMS HUH... WONDER WHERE I'LL BE.. to be honest I don't really care I just hope it's not any some worst people.

Wandering around I finally found the dorm I was assigned to, I'm glad that it wasn't that far to my class.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I knocked at the door, waiting for an answer but no one answered, I tried opening the door but it's locked. strange..

Oh well.. I'll just use the key they gave me..

????: " W-WAITT!!! I'M HERE!!! "

As I was about to unlock it I heard a voice, as I looked I saw it's a Husky that's running... Towards me?!?!?!

W-What the fuck...? Why's it running toward me???

????: " Huff huff... "

The husky huffed as it sighed in pain from running.

Y/N: " I... Uh.. Are you okay? "

I ask as he looks at me, he gave me a thumbs up.

????: " I'm sorry that I scared you.. are you perhaps my roommate? "

The husky asked me, oh.. roommate? Is he my roommate?

Y/N: " I guess so.. this where I was assigned to be. "

The husky looked at me and makes a wide smile.

????: " A-Ah! I'm Lennon! I'm gonna be your roommate here! It's very nice to meet you..! "

The husky now is name is Lennon introduced himself.

Y/N: " I-I'm Y/N, it's very nice to meet you too.. "

He shakes my hand, and smiled very cheerfully.

Lennon: " I'm sorry that I run towards you, I'm sorry that I locked the door it's mainly cause I'm alone here, here let me open it up. "

Lennon explained.

Y/N: " Um.. about that, I have a key so I can just unlock it till you came to me.. "

Lennon stared at me with a blank face, till he becomes red.

Lennon: " O-Oh..! Yeah y-yeah the key they also gave you.. Sorry about that.. "

Lennon said in a flustered tone, almost like he is embarrassed, I looked at him and panicked.

Y/N: " It's okay..! We always forget about it.. "

Lennon looked at me and thanked me again.

I looked at the door and unlocked it, presenting a bunk bed and some closets which is an average dorm room.

Lennon: " Oh Y/N I already took the top bed so will it be ok for you to take the bottom one? "

Lennon looked at me as he climbed at the top bed.

Y/N: " Ah Sure.. I don't mind..  "

Lennon gave a thumbs up as he goes down.

Lennon: " I'm gonna go to the library for now Y/N, I'll come back later here, sorry again for scaring you. "

Lennon said.

Y/N: " I see.. okay, and again you don't have to apologize I already forgave you. "