Prologue

Someone's POV

"Come little one.. It is time for you to go, you can not stay any further in here. Your time is up." A cold and stern yet angelic, soothing voice.. How beautiful.. But what did it mean when it said that I can not stay here anymore? that my time was up?.. I looked up to see a woman.. A woman in black clothings, she looked scary for some reason but I have to admit. She was very beautiful, scary but beautiful.. I couldn't help but admire her beauty and my eyes seemingly started to travel to her hand, as soon as my eyes landed on her hand I saw that it was holding a scythe!?.. I was terrified so I backed off and looked up, staring at her eyes.. empty.. Beautiful but empty.. It was as if she was alive, but dead.

As that thought crossed my mind, I started to take in her features. She has dull eyes, pale skin, red lips, perfect nose, long white hair, and hell she was very tall! Her height is probably above a normal human's height.. Though it didn't seem like she had a height condition, it seemed like that was her natural height.. The woman stared back down at me, as she did so I felt shivers run down my spine.

"What are you waiting for? Take my hand and let's go. I have many souls to take for today so get moving."

There was that voice again. I don't know why but I wanna keep hearing her voice even if it sounded frightening that even a mighty dragon from the myths would get scared if they hear it.. But wait- what does she mean by souls.. As if by instincts I looked down at my hands and saw that it was transparent! But how? How was this possible?.. And that was when it clicked into me.. Her black clothings, the scythe in her hand, her pale skin, her dull eyes.. It all makes sense to me now! She was the grim reaper.. Legend has it, a long long time ago a man died due to a sickness but when he was believed to be dead, he woke up and was saying things like he met a woman with bright white hair, dull eyes, pale skin, and red lips. A woman who was tall and had a large scythe in her hand.. Not many people believed him and said that he was crazy but as time went on more people began to experience the same thing. Since then people had started to call her 'Death' or what people commonly know her nowadays, the Grim Reaper.. But from what I know it has been a long time since that happened and it was only believed to be some legend that the people from the past made up.

"B-But how!? I'm not dead yet! I'm still-"

"Silence. Don't you see? your heart has stopped." She stepped aside and as soon as she did I saw.. me?.. I was laying down in a hospital bed well- more like the other me is.. But how is this possible? Was the legend true all along? I looked to the side to see my parents, crying, Dad was trying to hold Mom back from running to the other me.. Mom Dad..

"You see? Do not worry little one.. It is a normal cycle of life. One's life must come to an end some-"

"NO! I WON'T COME WITH YOU!" I screamed and started to run towards my body and before the woman could grab me, I already made contact with my body and everything around me started to emit a blinding bright light and it started to wrap around me.