Chapter 11

(If you wanna see lories outfit is on chapter 10, ⬆️ this is barbies outfit)

"Guys I didn't even re read this so I don't know if I made any mistake I'll check in the morning am wayyyyyy to tired"

Lorie's p.o.v

I went running upstairs to Dellys room and looked through my shit I decided on some white denim shorts, a black v-neck cut out crop top, a cardigan some black sandal and jewelry. My makeup was very simple some light brown with some sparkly light pink eyeshadow and mascara. I let my hair down from the bun and it was wavy, I just put it all to a side.

It was already 2:30 and Barbie wants me to be there at 2:50 so that's good timing 😁

I went straight to Ross room without knocking " hey Ross can I......
and as I was going to ask him something I notice he was only wearing a towel around he's waist.

I took a deep breath and swallowed hard as I was staring at him.

"Lorie are you ok, what do you need" he asked as he came closer and put his hand on my shoulder.

I shaked my head and said "umma yeah yeah am fine, I was just wondering if I could borrow your car".

I noticed how close we were and it took a lot of strength for my eyes not to travel another way.

(😂😂😂this story is weird I don't even know)

"Yeah of course you can, but wouldn't you prefer I took you" he asked as he grabbed the keys and played with it

"Not really is ok I can do it myself" I grabbed the keys from his hand and I kissed his left and right cheeks.

"Thanks Rossy I'll see you later" I screamed down the stairs, I was about to open the door but instead I screamed "LOVE YOU FAMILY SEE YOU LATER" and closed the door. I don't know why I said that they are not my family I've only just met them.

I got in Ross car and I thought it was going to smell like girl perfume but I was mistaken, that took me by surprise.

12 minutes later I was at Starbucks. I got in and Barbie was sitting in one of the tables that was close to the window. I went to were she was and sat down. I took a moment and noticed she was wearing a red crop top, denim short, and white converse her makeup was light sparkly brown with mascara she's not that fancy about makeup she looked extremely beautiful.

"So what did you need to see me for" I asked

"I see no hello, no kiss on the cheek and no how are you, bitch" she said making me laugh

I rolled my eyes playfully and got up and so did she, she gave me a quick hug and I kissed her cheek.

"So why did you wanted to see me" I asked her again

"I'll tell you but first let's order something" she replied. I let out a sigh this is so not Barbie I can tell she's trying to delay our conversation, something most be seriously wrong.

I got a caramel frappuccino and so did Barbie.

"Ok now that we've order can you tell me what's going on, are you ok". I asked worry

"It's not about me it's about" she said moving the straw in her drink around.

"Ohh ok I though it was something thing about you, you sounded so serious your never serious" I said

"So what happened with me" I asked taking a sip from my drink

Ok well as you know I work in the office of the school and I heard the p.e teacher said that if you didn't pass his class he will have to repeat you which means your going to have to stay after school to complete the assignments missing since you came in the middle of the school year" she said fast and started panting.