Welcome to the Villain's World ~ 2

[ Additionally, since I'm struggling with writing how exactly they got here... I'll be skipping that chapter and might just make it a flashback? ]

Fischl found herself sitting in a library. Not one familiar, it was far too large to be the library that Miss Lisa worked in. No, this is..unfamiliar. Her clothes are covered by a gothic robe.

"Oz?" She called out once realizing she was alone. Fischl's bow laid down beside her as she continued to look around. Nothing, where was..

"Oz, where art thou?" She called again, attempting to push herself up before hissing at the sharp pain in her wrist. Using her other hand, she forced herself up and grabbed her bow after. It's too quiet. She doesn't like how her companions aren't here, especially Oz.

It reminds her too much of before.

"Ozvaldo von Hrafnavines," Fischl huffed, slightly raising her voice to project louder, "Her majesty calls upon you to reveal your form at once!" Silence.

'Still nothing?!' Fischl mentally shouted to herself before hearing a loud creak of the door. Despite what the wrist pains say, her instinct screams to draw her bow and be ready for anything. So she does, her vision rustling beneath the robe as she tries to move to a more hidden position. Quietly cursing herself for her loud heels.

The person who walked into the room was a tall individual in a uniform with horns in their hair. That's definitely not normal..she thinks? Was Fischl truly in a new place? If she wasn't so confused she would be delighted yet nervous. She takes a breath, and glances at her drawn arrow. Just to be safe.

Fischl steps out, pointing the bow and arrow at the individual, a male she thinks, who was looking at a book, "I would request for you to answer my questions truthfully. Lest I pierce thou with the Arrows of Judgement."

Looking confused, the very tall individual puts the book back on the shelf before crossing his arms, "Very well then. Ask away." 

"Firstly," The archer began straightening her posture, "Where are we?"

"Night Raven College," The horned male responds, "Are you one of the new students?"

"Pardon?" Fischl questions, her arrow beginning to charge due to her electro vision. The crackling electricity remained at the top of her arrow, however.

"We are in an academy. This is a school for magically gifted individuals." He says. That..doesn't sound right to Fischl. By her knowledge of Teyvat, there is no such thing as Night Raven College...Is this really a new world?

"I have more questions."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Where Bennett woke up—or what he woke up in was definitely unexpected. Opening his eyes, he found himself within some sort of dark enclosed space with only his Vision to illuminate whatever's closest to him, 'How did I..?'

Feeling around, he found a wall of sorts not too far away, preventing him from reaching further out. Let alone move around. Perhaps he could use Elemental Energy to—

"Damnit! People are gonna come soon!" Bennett could hear from the outside, muffled slightly, but close enough to be heard kind of clearly. The voice sounded high in pitch, maybe a kid? If that's the case, what if he were to accidentally hurt the kid using his Vision? That would be really bad!