Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe

Sakura was still silent.

"B-But h-? What?" Syaoran stammered, not knowing what exactly he was feeling at that moment.

Then, she giggled.

Syaoran stopped as Sakura looked up at him and giggled some more.

"J-Joking Syaoran" she said through giggles.

"Sakura!" Syaoran said a bit irritated at her for getting him excited.

Sakura giggled some more and would have for a longer time if Syaoran didn't stop her through a kiss. She was shocked that he was willing to kiss her and she was also shocked that she was willing to kiss him. She urged herself to push him away but her hands wouldn't obey her. Talk about heart over mind. She sighed and relaxed against him and started to kiss him back.

*****

"What do you think they're doing?" Mei Lin asked the group but was only met by equal shrugs.

"I hope they're not getting into another fight" Naoko said. "Right Tomoyo?"

They all turned to Tomoyo but couldn't see her face since Eriol's back covered her.

They were kissing…at the very wrong time.

"Oi!" Jay shouted, making the couple turn to them, a very dazed look on Tomoyo's face.

The girls giggled as the guys smirked.

"What?" asked Tomoyo.

"What do you mean what?" said Aki. "You're both relaxing there while we're worrying about those two"

"Don't get so worried, I know Syaoran the best and Tomoyo knows Sakura the most…we both think they'll end up getting back together. If we're lucky they could even end up having sex" Eriol said with a smirk.

*****

"What am I gonna do?" Sakura asked as they broke away from their kiss and rested her head on his chest. She felt dazed but willed herself to think straight.

"Hmm?" was all that came from him as he made her tilt her head up so he continued kissing and sucking on her neck.

"The Kins…I gotta go back. Even if we're together again, I don't wanna give up what I worked for" she said seriously. 'Especially since I can't give it up, not now' she added in thought.

"If you want, just go on as you usually do with them. You could work as a spy for us…hey, where's the necklace I gave you? I thought you never take it off" he said as he stood up straight again.

"Hey, I hated your guts at the time, I had the right to take it off"

"Point taken" he said with a sigh. "Anyway, if you really are determined to do this, you can go back to them, but stay safe. I know you can't communicate with us while you're there, so…I'll figure something out while you're there"

Sakura smiled at him and gave him one last passionate kiss before pulling him from their place and back to the group.

*****

"Guys, here they come" Rika said as he pulled back from her kiss with Aki.

Everyone turned to look at the couple as they neared them.