My emo life (boyxboy)

Prologue:

I was soo excited! Its the last day of 8th grade, and its my birthday. Today mom said she would throw a huge party and I could invite as many people as I wanted. I don't know what she planed for us to do, nor the theme of the party, she told me it was a surprise. I told her I was to old for princesses and things like that. She laughed and told me not to worry about it.

Shaking my head of my thoughts as the bus pulled up to my house. My house was on the "good" side of town. It was a big two story light tan house.

I get out of my seat saying good bye to my friends, and the bus driver. I didn't notice the cop car sitting in the drive, I also noticed that my mom's car was missing. I ran into the house. When I walked into the living room there was three strangers sitting, and whispering quitely.

One of the younger guys noticed me first after a couple of seconds the other two fallowed his gaze. The Chief gave me a small,sad smile, "come and sit down Cadence". I looked at them with a confused expression. I let my back pack slide off my shoulder and sat down in the rocking chair.

The way they were giving me sympathetic looks. "Ok. What is this about"? I asked with a scared, shaky voice.

"Its about your mother Cadence, she was driving back from the store, and while she was driving she had an unexpected seizure. The paramedics tried to save her, but she was gone after 5 minutes. I'm truly sorry for your loss".

I could not breath, think, or feel any thing after he said those words. It felt like some bad TV show that my friends watch.

I tried to stop the tears but I couldn't. I fell to the floor crying out that it could not be true. She couldn't be dead. who was going to take care of me?

My dad died when I was young from cancer. Where would I go? I don't want to be an orphan!

a/n:

Hey guys!! This is my first book so srry if its bad.. soo tell me what u think so far. :)