Introducing Y/N

You never really to find sense of why you work in a daycare among a huge pizzaplex.

Especially after growing up and watching the other pizzaplex's being your childhood and hearing the things the old robots had done.

You're now 20 years old, it's 2036 and you've gotten the position to work in the Daycare as a desk receptionist.
Granted they offered you a room and free food to work there full-time.

You didn't have anything going for you in life as college was far too expensive and trade schools weren't around in your area. You wanted to be a mechanical engineer and have a minor in business.

Although, you found a purpose to tell the owner and corporate that if they needed an extra maintenance person, you knew you had the experience to do so.

What more could you ask of life, being so young?

You had a home- right next to the beloved Glamrock Freddy's room if something were to happen he'd be there.

You had...friends? Not like, real people, unless you counted the CEO and Vanessa. You knew Vanny and all the details as you knew background checks easily. The animatronics were nice so far that you've met.

You wanted love and some lust here and there. People weren't your main love interest nor did you know what you wanted. You've only had two partners in the past.

You had free access to food and drinks- even though you liked going out sometimes for a shot or two or getting some groceries

You had a job and an underlying job that was your past career path that you still have a hobby for to help the pizzaplex

So on and so forth, they gave you a great, reasonable pay to stay and live there too- 70,000$ Grand a year.
Working a 10-6 job everyday, 5 days a week and no taxes taken out of your checks. Considerably that's tax fraud, but, because of the underlying conditions of children missing in the past- the government didn't seem to care for this one person.