Vera Estelle of Serpentine

A stand-alone novel by chrilucent

Serpentine is a kingdom known for being a blessed land. Because of the sacrifices of the first Lord of the land thousands of years ago, the people of Serpentine was blessed with Immortality.

Vera Estelle, the third child and first born daughter of the current Lord of Serpentine, is known for its beauty and elegance as well as its status as the head and matriarch of the Third Household. However, behind her beauty is a disgusting truth of her personality. She's a gumbling addict, drunkard, whose family is in the verge of ruins because of her. She was a neglecting mother to her children and wife to her five husbands.

Because of a betrayal, she was murdered and was sent to the Underworld. Sealed with a deal, repentance, and determination to claim the life she lost and atonement for her family, she was given a chance to go back 10 years to the past. Now, she begins her adventure as a mother and wife, and walk the road full of thorns to claim the throne of the Lord of Serpentine.

Author's Note:

Hello, dear readers! I am here again with another book. Truthfully, this book has been in my drafts for almost a year now. These are one of the plots I have come up with during my free time o kapag naiisip ko na lang siya bigla na isulat. Since I have a habit of taking down notes of the plots that would just randomly pop up in my head most of the time. Anyhow, regardless whether this kind of plot may be to your taste or not, I still want to give this book a try. Nevertheless, you guys have always been amazing, your support have always been my strength.

Discretion:

This story contains polygamous relationship, so if you are not a fan of reverse harem and polygamy makes you uncomfortable, please feel free to exit this book.

However, please know that in real life, I do not support polygamous relationship. This story is just a work of fiction and product of my not-so-creative mind.

Warning:

This story contains violence, foul words, mature and gore scenes that may trigger readers and/or may not be suitable for young readers. Please read at your own discretion.

I would like to apologize in advance for the wrong grammars, typographical errors or misspelled words in this book. Thank you for your understanding.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

chrilucent, 2023

I would like to thank xxsoteria for the beautiful cover! ^_^