Prologue

Dear people of earth
Please put your self in someone else's shoes for once.
Realises that life is more than finding your Prince Charming and living happily ever after with your 3 children in your huge castle,how cliché no man riding a white horse is going to save you from this nightmare we call life.i can feel you think why is she writing this? Well I really don't know,all I know is that this world is mad fuelled by greed and ego of the human race to quote (I don't remember were I got this from) "man belongs to earth not earth belongs to man"

Not to be an Debbie downer there are some great qualities of this earth,the beauty of the trees, the parts of the ocean we have explored and the parts we have not and best of all music the one thing that brings us all together with the lyrics speaks untold stories of someone's success,failure and all round stupidity (were all looking at you nicki minaj and yes you are a stupid 'hoe') to quote another random person I do not know the name of 'music speaks when people can not'

As you can guess this isn't your cliché girl meets boy falls in love lives happily ever after bullshit story Oh hell no this oh so greatly written masterpiece (please note the sarcasm) is about an activist fighting for the truth while surrounded by lies lets just say keep your friends close keep your enemies closer.