Scene 1 | IG Live

Jungkook was scrolling and swiping on his phone. Every article that headlined anything about the recent biggest news in the industry was met with a wipe of the man's thumb.

Jungkook filtered in his mind the keywords:

'Jungkook'

'Lisa'

'Jennie'

And anything synonymous with 'Yacht'.

It wasn't until much further down the page did he finally find an article with a different news story.

"Hey guys, did you know that dogs are getting their own food delivery service on Postmates? It sounds crazy, right?" he announced with amazement to the room.

The random report took Jennie and Lisa's attention off of the tv show they were watching. They took a glance at him from their positions on the living room's wide couch.

He was still on the floor, cozied up against the corner of the sofa with his phone held up to his face.

The two quickly realized what he had been up to all this time. They turned to each other with the same sour face.

"Stop looking at the news articles,"

"You've been scrolling through them for the past half hour."

Despite being involved in the scandal just as much as he is, the two of them looked at Jungkook with pity.

Furrowing his eyebrows into a frown, the boy glared his exaggerated disappointment towards the girls.

"So you guys don't care about the dogs being fed, huh?"

"..."

"Of course you don't, you monsters.."

The girls gave a dry response at his random outburst, and then shook their heads when he went back to scrolling on his phone.

'167 new articles in the past 5 minutes,'

The man chuckled in his head at the absurd statistic.

He knew that all 167 of those articles featured the same exact story and plot:

BTS' Jungkook, BLACKPINK' Jennie & Lisa Caught On Video In Private Yacht Trip blah blah blah A Staff Onboard Leaked Recording Of The Three's Intimate Interaction blah blah blah A Three-Way Relationship!? blah blah blah...

He found his suffering comedic. Nevertheless, he groaned in shame knowing his scandal would extend to his group and company. The managers told him staying silent would be the best thing to do until the company gave out a statement, but he was already at his limit.

He had always hated seeing other idols being forced to apologize for things that were never wrong.

He hated the idea of companies speaking on behalf of their idols, as if it wasn't just to please to public.

And he hated seeing idols being punished, having to go on hiatus or even leaving their groups, just for the sake of damage control.

Jungkook was ready to welcome a new age of the industry, where people wouldn't be ridiculed for basic human interaction. He wanted himself and others to fully experience life without shame.

And so a crazy idea emerged from the depths of his head.

Jungkook looked up at the two girls who were sprawled on the sofa. He shared his plan with the room.

"Hey, would it be funny if I went on IG live right now?"

This time they didn't bother to look away from the tv screen.