Prolouge: The Night

"Goodnight Sienna" her mother whispered too the little girl lying in bed. Her mother tucked the girl in and kissed her forehead.
Later that night the little girl woke to blood curdling screams. She slowly crept downstairs curious to see what was going on. Not even realizing the danger she was in. What she saw would scar her for life. Her parents lay on the ground her father already dead. Her mother looked up and saw the little girl.
" I'm sorry, I love you" her mother whispered just as their attacker stabbed her mother through the heart. The girl fell back against the stair weeping. The man who had killed her parents walked towards her.
"Well what do we have here"
"I will have to let you live to let you suffer for the mistakes your parents parents made, let this live in your mind for the rest of you life"
The man walked out of the house. The girl sat there weeping till the authorities arrived.

As she sat in the police station she could her the mans sadistic chuckle racing through her mind as she fell asleep.

The girl woke to a man in a uniform shaking her shoulder.
"Sweetie you need to wake up we have to take you to the foster home."

She was setup at the foster home with her own room a week later. She knew that this was gonna be her home for a long time. She just wished that she could have her parents back but even as a little girl she knew that it was never gonna happen and that there was no hope for someone like her . For weeks after the incident the young girl locked herself in her room, when she did come out she talked to no one interacted with no one. She was like a ghost.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi people this is my first book hope you like it