🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4 : 🅃🄷🄴 🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁 🅂🄸🄳🄴 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄰🄼🄴 🄲🄾🄸🄽

Selina lay on the hospital bed , thinking about everything that happened with her.

In fact, she was not from this world from the beginning.

She came from earth.

This world is weird.

Wisteria.

What she has learned is all about history and all of this place is intriguing. Not to mention, even in the history, no sign of it's beginning is given. And the most weird thing, historical records of first 600 years of this world are nothing. No sign of even a life.

Before coming here her life was not particularly good.

She belonged to a middle class family but both the parents were quite patriarchal and when she was 5 years old , they divorced and started their own family .

Her custody came to her father although none of them wanted her.

After that her health became too bad and under the instigation of the stepmother, her father started to dislike her even more.

Later it was discovered that she had late stage blood cancer and she was admitted to the hospital for counting her last days.

At the same time, her stepmother got pregnant and her father completely ignored her. Only paying the hospital bills.

At last, on her seventh birthday, the little girl died alone on the cold hospital bed. Her farewell in this world was like she never ever existed.

When she opened her eyes, she was still on hospital bed but not on earth but on this parallel earth.

She found that she was an orphan and her last hope for parental love got destroyed.

Because of her death experience, she was more mature than other children and readily accepted it but she never recovered from the traumatic experience of that painful death, thus leaving all the memories of earth as bitter ones.

She got to know that the previous dean of the orphanage took her in as his daughter and after his death , her life became quite bad here and she caught fever , the original owner died and she took her body.

She decided that now her body and life is this and she will write her own destiny.

Later small girl of her age came to the orphanage and she came to know that her parents were dead in an accident and only she survived and her other relatives refused to even recognize her and her grandparents regarded her as a broom star.

She decided to befriend her and later they became best sisters. The little girl was Eliana.

Both were excellent in studies and looks, they both got scholarship in their school and finished high school. When they got into college , Selina applied for scholarship and got it and Eliana did not apply as she felt that she can earn money and support her own studies and does not need scholarships. Selina chose medical as her major and Eliana chose financing as her major.

One day she was returning from her part-time job and a robber snatched her bag in which her that day's salary was. She chased after the robber and chased him to an abandoned ally and beat the hell out of him. At the same time two people came there.

One man at the back looked like an easy going person and the one in front looked like a ruffian with a cold face but she herself didn't know at that time that he is the biggest baby bear. But their aura cannot be ignored.

They came there because they were soldiers and cannot tolerate something illegal happening before them and thus followed.

But they did not expect to witness such a reverse situation. They accompanied her to the police station to file an FIR report as they were the witness and they became an acquaintance and the cold and ruffian looking man sent her to her dormitory and then left. He was Lucas Jonah.