🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6 : 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🅄🅁🄲🄷🄰🅂🄴🅂

Selina took the bus home and greeted Bill and Zena .

It was 4:30pm now and Bill and Zena's friends were gone.

She went inside and gave the two plates of dim sums that she bought from the street stall to Zena.

Zena took it out on the plate and called Andrew to come and rest for some time from working and eat.

Andrew came downstairs and rubbed Selina's head lovingly while going to sit on the sofa.

They chatted for some time and when they got to know that Selina was too tired and was not feeling well they suggested her to go to her room and rest after eating.

Selina nodded this time and did not deny because she was also tired.

She went into her room and after laying down , she entered the space.

She first went to bath into the bathroom of the golden hall.

After bathing, she felt refreshed as if she was never tired.

She knew this was the effect of the water in the space.

She then went to practice her wood powers.

Because in the early days of end of the world, when the food is scarce, the wood powers are used to grow flora.

And it can also defend and attack precisely by turning into spikes or spreading poison through it's spikes.

After practicing for almost half a day, she went to her medicinal garden and tried her abilities on it.

The leaves of ginseng became more lush and when it emitted a more strong spiritual breath and other plants also had significant results.

Then, she went to her vegetable garden.

She saw that her vegetables have matured and harvested them.

She then went to check on the dim sums that she brought in.

She almost forgot about it.

She went into the warehouse in the space where she kept it and found that they were still hot as things remain in the same state as they are kept in the space in the first place.

Well, she made some large houses that looked like hall into warehouse in the space.

One warehouse is the size of ten football fields.

Well the space is too big and she have not even explored the grasslands here fully.

Because she got tired from walking last time.

So she thought to leave it at that.

She can slowly explore.

After checking the warehouse, she got into his house to meet Flame.

He demanded that he will live in his own home and she gave him the nearest one to the Golden Hall.

She got in and found that Flame was sleeping.

She smiled looking at his silly smile and decided to not wake him up.

Then she came out of the space.

She decided to sleep for a while.

Anyway, no one will let her do anything.

So, she slept peacefully.

.........................................................................................................

On the other side , Lucas was finally getting on the plane to Planar City to meet Selina.