chapter 1

"fuck" I said as I was trying to eat my food while everyone was trying to take it.Cant they just get their own.

I really don't know what was going through my head, thinking about jacob was all I did,the guy that I liked, he was cute and funny but he had a bad habit of asking for bad pictures, yeah I should of blocked him when he asked but he was my obsession at that point.

I was taken out of my thoughts when my friend jayla asked "are you okay?"

I simply stated yes but by then I was put in a conversation.

" so are we going to do anything" asked calum.

"let's play a game where we put our hands together and play 'Rock paper scissors' and whoever loses gets slapped in the hand"I said all the sudden getting a rush of energy out of nowhere.

"alright" he held his hand out kinda cautiously

"rock, paper, scissors, shoot" he got rock and I got paper, I gladly slapped his hand as hard as I could, laughing at the face he made from the pain.

from then on all we did was play that game the rest of the lunch period, it was loads of fun but I couldn't help but think of the weird feeling I was getting. The only time I got it is when I liked someone, by then I was nervous knowing that it would be hard trying to get over jacob, but I had to, and I found the perfect person.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A/N yo guys so this story is basically about me and my life, so I get throughout the story some of you are going to by judgey and I get that.But please try to keep you rude comments to yourself, ily

-goneclifford