Still at school

PpI went to my first class which was math.when me and x got out we went take pic of us.I seen this boy kailep.He is so fine.I wanted him it is like I need
him.It was our lunch period so me,x,and Justin was going get McDonalds,then Justin asks if he can invite one of his buddies,so I said yes.
He invited KAILEP!!!!!!out of all people kailep,but I was happy on the Dl. Kailep played for all of our food.I said thnxs, he said is that all I get,I said what yhyu got in mind.(He pointed to his cheek).So I gave him a kiss he gave me his phone number.

4months later
Me and Kailep have been talking alot lately,so much more that we are...........

X P.O.V
Today was my turn to pick up Shi so I called her up.
Phone call
Me:I'm outside your house
Shi:alright
End of call
Shi looked good today, me and her was almost matching.
We bout had black and red on with curls.When we got to school we went by Justin and kailep

Shi p.o.v
Me and kailep are dating.Yea, I know hold your excitement,he is really funny,and hells fine.He always makes me smile.

Kailep p.o.v
So me and shi been together for 1year.When I go to school tomorrow I will give her a promise ring.
(Tmrw) today is the day I give her a ring.I gave her the ring and she loved it.
Shi p.o.v
Thnxs bae. I gave him a big kiss,later on that day I told him He could come over. We chilled,and ate snacks.Get off me kailep,no bad,kailep.......fine I will get off.