His freedom

Ruv POV

I hate it here! All they do is used me as a sex toy for there. It's been 5 years since I got here. I've been a toy to everyone in this fucking jail cell. Now have have PTSD, Depression, anxiety, fear of being touch, being alone, darkness and guess what even collars. Once they were done tormenting me they just left me in the dark cell. I was cold, underweight, dirty, and weak, I can't even lift my own legs or arms to help me move. I heard some noises and a shocked gasps. I feel someone touching me face and whipping the stuff on my face. I can see they were human but with two other men behind them arguing with the cops. I felt them place my head on their shoulder before lifting me up. Their hands were warm and gentle on my dirty skin. I heard the voice of the person holding me before I fall unconscious.

" You poor thing,don't worry. I'm going to help your innocent soul my dear Russian. "

Why are you still here.....

Toy want to know who was talking to Ruv......

Fine I will tell you........

Marie POV

This poor man! He's cold, underweight, dirty, and bleeding like crazy under him and his legs. Those police guards just let those jail mates hurt him. I walked out of the cell room and told Ussr and Russian Empire or RE for short to follow me to the paying area. They did but side to side because of the people here. Some of the dude backed away from me and the other tried to touch me. That didn't happen because USSR grabbed their hand and snapped it. I'm was very satisfied of him protecting me when my boyfriend is out doing work. When I walked to the front office. The chief wanted my body guards to go away for this one but I said no because they have PTSD. Ussr and Russian Empire watched every move he made so they know that hell will break loss if they touch me. " Ok he is free to go but here his hat, clothes, weapons, money, and shoes. Oh and here some bandages for his weak body. " He gaves me the stuff and slowly got up not to wake him up. Gave Ussr the clothes and shoes. Gave RE the weapon,money, and bandages. It was kinda chilly outside so I asked on of the cell mate if I can use their shirt. I noticed one of them was a country and I gasps. " Germany what are you doing in there for. Are you hurt do you want me to get you out too. " I yelled for one of the guards to let Germany out. I wrapped my unused arm around him.

" what are you in for and WHERE'S YOUR LEFT LEG!! "

" I losted it when I got arrested. The people here though I killed the girl but the man ran off and chopped my leg off. They said I was gluty for it. "

" That's terrible to here I just got Soviet to pay you out of here. Come on let go"

Big skip time

When we got home we put everything in the room he will be staying in. Which is my room and my boyfriends room. We don't mind him sleeping here because he's a new one. We want to make sure he get along with us and tell us what happened.