Prologue

The sound of raindrops hitting the leaves of the surrounding trees resounded throughout the dimly-lit forest. Footsteps as heavy as a cannon ball are left on the muddy path as the rain attempted to wash it away. As he is wearing armor, each step was accompanied with a clang sound, making adequate noise for the animals to know of his presence in the middle of this heavy downpour. The figure clad in black armor paved its way towards the dark chasm that awaits him at the end of the forest, and beyond it is his destination; deep inside the chasm lays a cathedral. Inside the cathedral are both holy materials and scriptures so eerie that if someone says it's a cathedral of Satan, you would probably believe it.

As the figure clad in black armor steps its foot inside the cathedral, runes emerged across the cathedral and to the figure's armor. There are no chairs to be found inside. Nor tables nor trivialities that can be found on today's version of cathedrals. No, the only thing to be found inside the marble-crafted cathedral is a gigantic circle with intricate designs and patterns that even an expert class magician will have a hard time figuring out just what kind of magic it can cast. The figure observed the interior of the cathedral; on its walls are fifteen-foot porcelain glasses with various scriptures engraved on them, their dark combination of colours gave the cathedral a somewhat, eerie atmosphere. Up above the figure, is a dome shaped ceiling that is painted with more of eerie scriptures that depicted a god giving its blessings to all of the creatures of earth, but the difference is that the creatures in question are in a state of war.

Alas, the figure stopped its advance when it reached the centre of the circle. The figure kneeled and examined it; three smaller circles bound in ancient rune writings contain a symbol each; an M like symbol with spiral on its left leg, each points ended in a vector shape with the middle part of it longer than the others, another is a small circle that has a linear vector, and in the middle of this vector is an X shaped symbol. The last one has a small circle in the middle and this circle is situated below the mid-point of an inverted and a regular W, giving the symbol an eye like appearance. These three circles are connected to each other by a slightly bigger circle with a symbol that looks like a Y; with a small circle in the middle and each end point are vectors.

The figure caressed it softly as if it is soft fur; it gently pressed its palms on the centre of the symbol and activated it with its own magic. The dimly-lit cathedral was lit up by a bluish hue as the magic circle activated. The earth trembled and a loud roar was heard. The magic circle dissolved and along with it the bluish hue. The figure clad in black armor stood up, and materialized a great sword clad in black on its right hand. It stabbed the great sword on the area where the centre of the magic circle had been.

"I am the origin of power," Its intimidating voice echoed throughout the cathedral, throughout the chasm. "Calling upon the spirits of old, set the rectifier free, as the creatures of thy creations has veered off the path. Abide my will and obey!"

In response, the earth trembled yet again. "LET THE JUDGEMENT BEGIN." A deeper, darker voice resounded. After a moment, the rumbling sound subsided and what was left was an ominous atmosphere.

"It was a success I see," A woman voice was heard in the now silent cathedral. The figure clad in black armor turned towards the woman and kneeled. It did not lay its eyes upon the figure of the woman, as that would be disgraceful. "Now, the balance begins to shift. The rectifier has been awakened. We can leave most of our work to it," The woman said as she walked towards the figure. She reached out and gently caressed the helmet the figure is wearing; the figure felt the chill of the woman's hands. "And focus on the task of resurrecting our beloved queen."

The chasm became a valley of crystalline purple, and stood in the middle is the cathedral, on top of the cathedral, stood a woman wearing purple, frilly medieval dress. Her long lavender coloured hair danced in the air, skin of snow white, a figure that puts any models to shame and a beautiful face that is rarely found. "Let the rectifying begin." She said with glee as she disappeared into thin air...