𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎...

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖, 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙮 𝙠.𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮... 🚬

"Hey! Chocolate vanilla swirl druggie!" Ava shouted, forming a crowd. Me, currently high and in an oversized black jacket full of drugs, turned around to face the bitch.

"Hm? Oh, what." I responded, barely sober enough to think. "I've been told that you think I'm just a white girl who has to tell colored people that they look ugly because I'm jealous of their skin color." She folded her arms and walked closer to me.

"Hmmh oh, yeah! I did that! I also said that the tan you have is slowly killing your skin cells." I reminded myself. "You are so racist! I'm not even white, I'm 38% Polish, 20% Russian, 41% British, and 1% South African!" She said. "Ok. That would be amazing to know, but I don't think I asked." I clapped back. "That's it!" She started charging at me.

"Oh no! Don't fight me! You might break a nail!" I said sarcastically. She tried to rush towards me as I slightly moved to the side, making her fall onto the ground.

That angered her even more. I turned around to face her as she, again, started charging at me. I moved to my right as she moved to her left. The second she came at me, I moved to my left, turned, went behind Ava, and pushed her, making her fall flat on her face.

"Nice, first time I got to use my ankle breaker combo!" I praised myself. She quickly stood up and got a hit on me. I don't know how, but her weak ass hit smacked me into my senses. I wasn't playing anymore. I grabbed her arm and swung her at the lockers.

She went in front of me and tried to swing, but instead, I swiped her feet and made her fall to the ground. "You black people and your hostility!" She got up and pushed me to the ground. Making sure that I couldn't stand, she opened her locker and grabbed a bag of cotton as she poured it all out on the ground.

"Go on! Pick up my cotton NIGGER!"

⊰ ⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋ ⋅ ♣ ⋅ ⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋ ⊱

"I was talking to my friends, and she started hurling at me!" Ava cried with a face and body full of bruises. "She's lying!" I cut in, also bruised and with a bloody nose.

"So, are you denying that you girls fought?" Principle Wiggleheimer asked. "No, but she came at me with the hard R. She tried to attack me but failed to even hit me for a whole minute." I laughed at the memory.

"I would never do that to you! I completely understand what it's like to be the only Blasian girl in a predominantly white school!" She cried. "Do you hear yourself right now?" I responded.

"Okay, I've heard Ms. Smith's side of the story and I haven't heard yours, Ms. Kutasi-Asumi." The principal said, butchering my name. "Smith, you're free to go. Y/n Kitaki-Amusi, you are hereby expelled from Cody Johnson High School." He finished. "WHAT!?" I shouted. "Fine! Expel me! I don't care, as long as I am away from everyone here! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!"

⊰ ⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋ ⋅ ♣ ⋅ ⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋ ⊱

"I cannot believe you. You were drugged at school and fought a girl. Are you insane!? You drain every pint of energy out of me, dumbass!" My father scolded. "How am I the dumbass?! I fought her 'cause she fought me! I was defending myself! You always used to tell me that, didn't you?!" I asked.

"Go to your room." He pointed to the stairs. "Bu-" "GO!" He shouted. I angrily stomped up to my room and slammed my door before locking it. Instantly, I heard my dad's footsteps start coming up to my room. He tried to open the door, but he could only wiggle the doorknob.