Selfish

'It's been a year. I thought I was the happiest I had ever been until one day I didn't feel anything. Now I'm questioning every thought I have. I thought she was the one for me, and part of me still believes this. But part of me wants more. I'm being selfish. Everything feels scattered around in my brain. Now she's upset with me because I snapped at her. I'm sorry I really am but I don't know who I am anymore. '

Natasha closes her journal as she lets out a sigh. 'I should text her' she thinks to herself. She doesn't know what she could say to make the situation any better. She can't take back the words she said. She meant them, and that's what hurt the most.

-

2 hours before

Natasha walks up to Wanda's door in the compound gaining her strength for what was about to come next.

As Natasha's about to knock the door swings open.

"Oh hey baby what are you doing here?" Wanda asks the redhead as she had her gym bag hanging over her shoulder.

"Wanda you just scared the shit out of me." Natasha says with her hand over her chest.

"Oh I'm sorry." Wanda says while laughing. "I thought I was picking you up?"

"Oh I thought I was picking you up?" Natasha asks as she looks up at Wanda.

"I guess we didn't clarify that. Well you ready to go then?" Wanda asked grabbing Natasha's hand.

"You know that I'm not" Natasha says as Wanda drags her along. She may be an Avenger, but she hates working out. Why should she exercise when she exercises in battle. She still trains once a week. That's the only part she likes where she can kick Clint's ass. The only reason she goes every couple of days with Wanda is because, well Wanda looks hot when she's all sweaty, and all Natasha wants to do is stare.

"And no staring at my ass this time" Wanda says as she looks back at the redhead.

"I can't make any promises."

Wanda looks back at her and flashes her red eyes to mess with the girl.

"Whoa witchy, chill out." Natasha knows Wanda won't hurt her so she goes on. "Damn why don't you do that in bed?" She smirks as she says this.

Wanda stops walking and looks directly at Natasha. "What? The eyes?" She says confused.

"Yeah I mean it's hot when you get mad." Natasha says as she walks past the girl.

"I'll keep that in mind." Wanda jokingly says as she catches up with her girlfriend.

-

At the gym all Natasha does is stare at Wanda. Every now and then when Wanda looks at her she pretends to do something and smiles.

"Woah" Wanda says as she stops and looks at Natasha.

"What?" Natasha asks.

"You know I can read minds right?" Fear is all that's in Natasha's eyes. She had forgotten that fact. "You're gonna pay for thinking those things" Wanda says she points at Natasha.

"What you don't like when I have dirty thoughts of you?" Natasha smirks and walks up behind Wanda. Wrapping her arms around her. "And those aren't even the worst of them" She whispers in Wanda's ear. Wanda shivers as she feels Natasha's hot breath hit her neck. "I think you like it" Natasha says as she starts kissing Wanda's neck.

Wanda leans her head back onto Natasha. "Baby no, literally anyone could walk in here."

"So? Let them. Let them know who you belong to." Natasha says into Wanda's neck.

"Later baby" Wanda says moving away from the girl.

"Fine" Natasha wines.

Wanda goes back to her workout as Natasha goes back to her corner she stays in while Wanda does her thing."

"Hey baby what was up with you and Carol yesterday?" Natasha asks as she looks back over at Wanda.

"What do you mean?" Wanda looks confused.

"You guys just seemed...touchy." Natasha says breaking eye contact with Wanda.

"Huh?" Wanda asks as she stops what she's doing to walk over to the girl.

"I don't know it just seemed like something friends don't do" Natasha said still not making eye contact.

"Are you serious? This again?" Wanda asked raising her voice. "We're friends and I'm not the one that's been weird lately."

Natasha immediately knew what Wanda was talking about. She knew she had felt different lately but she didn't know she could notice. Yeah the girl could read minds but only with the others consent. Or in a playful manner. 

"You noticed that?" Natasha said looking at the ground.

"Yeah, I noticed. I've been fighting the urge not to read your mind to find out what's going on myself."

"I'm sorry" is all Natasha manages to say. Still looking at the floor.

Wanda uses her powers to lift Natasha's head to look at her.

"Tell me what's going on baby."

Natasha starts to tear up. "I honestly don't know, I feel like I'm being selfish."

"How so?"

"I don't know how to say it."

"May I?" Wanda asks as she takes Natasha's hand.

Natasha nods her head as Wanda reads the other girls mind.