Ⅱ. Notes

~ Avonis is a primordial, all-powerful cosmic entity that represents energy, life, and all of the elements. However, he came into existence with a major caveat: He was devoid of a soul, emotional understanding, or morals. 

~ Avonis created two races of beings when he came of age: The Supreme Beings(a set of beings with immense power that rule over everything) and the Dark Council(like the Supreme Beings, but for the darker aspects of the Omniverse). However, he realized something vital: These two factions were so powerful that he'd be outranked, so he started to kill them and beat them down, wanting to obviously stay in power. This didn't go as planned, however, the two factions coming together for once in all of existence and essentially locking him away in an alternate prison dimension, where he was trapped and would rule over for over 19 billion years. 

~ There was a series of small cracks in the cell Avonis was in, allowing him to see flashes of everything that was happening on the outside. So, he has some limited knowledge on certain places, people, entities, and objects, but not everything. Only here and there.

~ Avonis may be the most powerful entity in existence considering that he rules over every form of life, every single element, and every single form of energy. He has the power of dark, neutral, and light at the palm of his hands; a true master of creation and destruction. No one being can ever surpass him, considering it took the combined power of all of his kids to trap him the first time. 

~ Avonis has intricate knowledge on torture methods, ways to inflict pain that shouldn't be possible, building catastrophic bombs, etc. He is armed and dangerous at all times. Seeing as he has zero morals whatsoever, you can assume he uses these on innocents.

~ Avonis is a very skilled blacksmith and is able to create impossibly powerful weapons that have the capability to kill or at least maim anything in existence. 

~ Avonis eats people, angels, and demons. Yes, you heard me, he eats them. No, he doesn't need to eat food to survive, nothing bad happens, he just thinks they taste good. That's the only reason he does it.

~ If Avonis captures you, don't expect to ever escape. Ever. Your only hope is if he gets bored of you and throws you out, decides to sell you, or if he decides you aren't worth his time and he decides to kill you. Being with him is such a painful and torturous experience that dying would most likely be preferable than being with him.

~ Avonis's realm is basically a massive, endless dungeon that takes away the victim's powers, whether they be from outside sources or biological, they instantly get taken away once you enter this realm. There are also basements underneath where he takes prisoners to beat on them, kill them, or just torture them for his own amusement and sexual release. Above this dungeon and basements, however, is what looks like an absolutely massive castle that is made of black bricks that are a mixture of void metals, divine metals, and enchanted concrete.