Realizing you have feelings for them.

You Koito

You two were messing around at an old baseball park and decided to play a game, knowingly it will go bad because there's only two people.

"You ready?" You say as you get ready to pitch to her. She positioned her bat and slightly yelled back. "Yeah! Throw it already!" With a huge grin. As you pitched the ball towards her, She hit it. And she hit it far. With the utter excitement she ran around the field smiling. As you quietly watched her run with that smile, you thought to yourself. "She's really something..".

Touko Nanami

The two of you were walking around as usual, talking about what had happened today or the day before, just small chats like that made you happy. The sun was about to set and you two had walked quite far from your houses, so decided to walk back the other way. As you make it back towards your house, you say goodbye.

"Have a good night Nanami-chan." You say with a smile. She smiles back as she says, "You too y/n, Be careful, I'd really miss you if something happened" Before she starts to walk away. You  stand there a little confused but flustered at the same time. You smile to yourself again. "She's beautiful."

Sayaka Saeki

The two of you liked to go over to one another's houses and read beside each other. It was quiet but it was less lonely, and it was comforting. Sometimes when you'd find a word you didn't know how to say or what it meant, she'd help you. You found that heart warming at sometimes you'd ask her about a word you already knew.

"Sayaka?" You say looking at her. She had fallen asleep on your shoulder. 'She looks stunning while she sleeps' you think to yourself.

Akari Hyuugya

You started to fall for her when you watched her play basketball. The way she moved and was so serious about it was very strangely attractive to you, and you watched every game she played in. As you watched, she actually isn't that bad of a player, and the more you saw her play the more you wanted her to be yours.

"Hey y/n did you see me??!" She says excitedly. "Of course I saw you, you were doing amazing" You say smiling at her and feeding her ego. But it wasn't a lie, she did amazing. I want to see more.

Miyako Kodama

You started to fall for her after you told her about yourself. Every time you'd go have coffee, you and her would talk about yourselves. She told you about her break up with riko and you told her about the things you liked. it was comforting to know someone was so interested in you, it made you happy and more excited to tell more. She showed you how she makes her coffee so good, And she told you about her favorite foods. You two basically know everything about each other, and sometimes even give each other small quizzes. It made you happy to see her.

If you like sayaka you probably have mommy issues.