Chapter numero uno

"Hey! Ugh people these days." A worker said at a street corner complained, as he picked everything up someone pushed him and everything fell, "You've got to be kidding." He said. That happened to multiple people, except for some.  Huff huff huff 'Why is he still after me?' The person running, turned to an alley way, the other person running after them copied. The person running away tripped over a can. "FUCK." The person tries to get up but it's much too late. The person that was chasing was stepping on the person running. They start giggling, "Well, well, well, well, what do you we have here? A hopeless little boy who can't even run away properly. Now Norton, try ever running away again and I'll make sure to slit your throat."

Norton Campbell. He is just a regular man that works at a café. He doesn't really know what he wants to do in his life so he decided to work at a café. There's honestly nothing special about him, well he does have a cat named sandwich. Sandwich is a Calico, even though Calico's are rarely male Norton doesn't know that.

One day Norton was working at the café cleaning the floors, organizing, and other fun stuff you do at a café. He was basically the only one there everyone else went out for their break. Then Norton hears the bell make a noise alerting him that someone has walked into the café. He stands and says "Hello, welcome!" and resumes to fixing the shelfs in the kitchen and stops so the man can order. "I'd like a french vanilla iced coffee and um a bagel please." The man asks. "Of course! Coming right up!" Norton goes to the kitchen and makes the bagel and coffee. "Here you go sir!" Norton smiles at the man while the man takes a sip. The man beams you can't see it but you can definitely tell it tasted wonderful. "Wait how much was this? You didn't tell me." The man said. Norton then becomes flustered and apologizes and tells him how much it was. The man has left already and Norton goes back to cleaning. The others come back from their break and then they work for the rest of the day.

Norton has noticed the man has became a regular. Sometimes they make small talk. But this specific day The man decides to stay at the café. He sits near the window and looks at the people passing by. Then there's these group of girls come storming in. "See guys I told you! Look how cute he is!" One of the girls whispers to the girls. "So you weren't lying...that's a first." The girls start laughing. Then they ordered. Norton got all there orders the stayed at the café for awhile admiring Norton as he cleaned at put stuff where they belong. The man had noticed the girls, the girls were practically drooling. The man couldn't help himself so he looked as well. His jaw dropped. They weren't kidding, they way he moved, the way he stood there, the way how clumsy he was. The man wanted him. The man wanted all to himself. The man hadn't noticed but Norton was walking his way. "Hi! I've noticed you come here a lot. You must really like the coffee huh?" Norton laughs. "Oh um yeah the coffee..I really like it." The man gives a small smile. "Oh and I also came here to ask something" Norton started to fidget with his fingers, "Go ahead I don't mind." The man reassured Norton. "Okay, this is going to sound a little weird but What's your name?" Norton's cheeks got really pink, "Wait! That was weird I'm sorry. Don't answer that. I'm sorry." Norton apologized and got up, but the man grabbed his hand and said.

"Naib. My name is Naib Subedar."

'Naib Subedar' Norton sits down and just sits there. 'He grabbed my hand. He could've just told me. But then I would've already walked away. I'm going to die.' Naib the starts to laugh. "Are you really freaking out just because you asked for my name?" Naib starts to laugh even more. "My- my s-stomach hurts" While Naib is laughing Norton just sits there.  Naib's laughing helps Norton losens up , Norton even starts to laugh aswell, though it's awkward they still somehow comfort each other.