Free x Valt

Free smirked as he saw Valt sitting on the chair as Kristina gathered them for yet another meeting. It's a wonder how that guy can make the simple task of sitting on a bench 100 times hotter.

Kristina cleared her throat, "I wanted to say...We will be having a training camp and we'll leave for it tomorrow. We all will be staying in a hotel for a week and battling some bladers there. After a week, we'll come back."

There were whispers and nods of agreement. Kristina looked satisfied.

"Here, I have wrote the name of half of the members in BC Sol. The other half I haven't written down must take a paper and they will be rooming in with the person they got. I'll call out the names of those people who should take the paper."

"Kiyama Rantaro."

Rantaro stumbled forwards and looked at the box of folded papers intensely, making Kris shake the box impatiently. The other made a pouty face and took a paper, opening it as he made his way to his seat. Free saw Rantaro's pouty expression to change into the one of pure horror.

"Honey Guten."

"Stan Hamburg."

Rashad Goodman."

"Aoi Valt."

Free sat a little bit straighter to see Valt's reaction to the paper. He saw the bluenette opening it, reading it and his bright smile in action. The bluenette turned his head towards Free, "I GOT YOU!" He yelled making others cover their ears. Free smirked at the perfect opportunity. He nodded at Valt to indicate that he was satisfied too, literally.

Time went fast and soon, everyone saw themselves in front of the hotel they would be staying at. Kris guided them to their room, and Valt and Free's room were one of the last five. Kris waved at them and told them to take care before leaving.

They unpacked and jumped to the surprisingly comfortable and bouncy bed.

"Aw man, I'll regret going away from here for the rest of my life. This is gold!" Valt exclaimed and Free just hummed away to agree, while his mind was in other places, other dirty places knowing that he and Valt will be sharing the same room, the same bed-

"Free!"

Free gave a start and looked at the bluenette beside him, "Yes Valt?"

Valt raised his eyebrows, which looked hella hot, "You've been zoning out..."

Free shrugged, and Valt left him alone for the moment, getting up saying that he needed to take a shower and all. Free just lay on the bed and thought of how he will make this hotel sleepover way more exciting.

An idea popped in his mind.

                                    [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Valt sighed comfortably as the warm shower droplets hit his face gently. His peaceful form of mind was interrupted when he heard a small noise outside and the next moment, Free opened the curtains and came in.

"Wha- FREE! GET OUT OF HERE, I'M SHOWERING!" Valt yelled in embarrassment but Free didn't took any notice. He sat on the tub which was filled with the shower water by now and made himself home, much to Valt's discomfort.

Only then Valt noticed something, Free was butt-naked and his front was fully exposed to him as he sat carelessly in the tub, both legs facing opposite sides.

Without realising it, Valt became hard. All of his blood rushed south as his eyes travelled from Free's plump, kissable lips to the bulge between his legs.

"I see someone is excited~" Free's honey-like voice broke Valt's thoughts. Valt blushed when he realised that he was hard and he didn't even notice! Free scooted closer to him.

"Do you need help~?" He asked seductively, licking his lips and staring up at the bluenette with lustful eyes. Valt's cock twitched when he saw that expression, and had no choice but to agree with the blonde.

Free started stroking the other with his fingers, lightly and teasingly. Valt bowed his head and whined for more. Free gladly obeyed and started pumping him. Valt panted, grabbing the other's hair in the process, "Yes Free, just like that~"

Free smirked in satisfaction, and replaced his hands with his lips. Valt let out a long loud moan, tightening his grip on Free and throwing his head back. Free's lips kissed on the tip, then to the balls, until the blonde engulfed the other's member into his mouth whole.

Valt was in cloud nine. The heat enveloping his sensitive part was giving tingles to his nerves. Free just enjoyed the other's moments with smirking lips. Finally, Valt felt a knot in the stomach.

"I-I'm about to come..." Valt moaned out and he came into Free's mouth. The other swallowed all of it and licked his lips, "You are good, Valt~"

The younger male blushed. But then realised he had a job to do too.

"Free, you're still hard!" He said smirking. Free's cocky smile vanished as he looked down at his own bulge. Valt's smirk widened, "Let me take care of that."

Free gulped.

Valt turned him around, and the next moment, Free was bending over the tub's edge with Valt positioning himself in front of his hole, "I'm going in~"

Valt entered the blonde blader, earning himself a loud yell. Free howled in pain and a bit of the building pleasure. Valt didn't wait for him to get adjusted when he started thrusting in a fast pace. Free mewled when the bluenette found his sweet spot.

Valt, seeing this, thrusted in the place repeatedly. Free was a moaning drooling mess. Soon, both felt a knot in their stomach.

"I-I-I'm about to cum..." Free whispered in pleasure. Valt could only nod as he pumped the other to help him with his orgasm. Both came at the same time.

Valt slumped on the ground, panting as Free fell on the place he was leaning on. Valt gave a playful glare at Free.

"I swear, the next time I shower, I will do it to decrease my pain!"

Lemme dashi run cause I gotta bath.
Stay safe and happy!

Fin.