1

Heil Asta is a Supreme God who kept having peculiar dreams and visions. It comes and goes like the wind, and he doesn't know what to do with it. While sleeping, making concoctions, or just lazing around, it would appear abruptly and startled him out of his flesh. It started right after the day he woke up from his coma.

Maybe, it was his memories that he had lost or a prophecy? Or worse — a curse!

Heil tried on interpreting it, but he miserably failed since dream analysis wasn't his forte. He decided to ask the Fortune Goddess because the Dream Goddess wasn't around, but she only shook her head after hearing his tale and said, while puffing smoke out of her pipe, "I have not the slightest clue, why not ask His Royal Highness?"

Heil then dragged his body that was still recovering from sleeping for sixty years to Talran, the Emperor who rules over Gods.

A few minutes later, Heil arrived in front of a wooden door — that was massive. Its size was equivalent to five adult oak trees! Heil wondered why they had to make a gigantic one when their sizes were much smaller than it — they could pass off as an ant to the door!

He knocked on the door by grabbing the ring fastened inside the nose of a bear. Heil waited for the door to open. He decided to examine the carvings on the door.

There were miniature humans engraved on the door. They were standing on land that's the soil was marked with white irregular lines. All of the white lines originated from one spot, under a tree that's trunk was much larger than a mountain.

Arbeatil, the Tree of Life. The sculpture of a lone wide tree, crowned with dozens of golden glowing clouds was; Yggdrasil, The Cross, Kalpavriksha, or The Bodhi Tree.

There were many names for this tree, but it had only one meaning — it was the beginning of all. The tree birthed the first God Emperor, who created supreme beings as his helpers, and the helpers then created mortals. After that, the mortals themselves, with their faith, assembled a whole batch of Celestial Beings that ruled over them.

As for who planted the Tree of Life, no one knows. The first Emperor might have known something, but he vanished, possibly dying in a ditch somewhere.

Aside from Arbeatil. There was a massive lake that you could mistake as the ocean. Heil could make out the tiny people boarding on boats.

The Tree of Life was in the middle of the lake. The people in the boats looked like they were trying to venture on that patch of land. The patch of land had all kinds of flowers and animals — it was the definition of paradise.

Although the boats halfway reaching there were snapped in half, leaving the people drowning and eaten by a black creature that's features were unrecognizable, aside from their large jaws that swallowed a bunch of humans in one go.

The dark creatures were parts of the tentacles of a gigantic octopus monster. Its tentacles were much larger than the puny humans, but next to a branch of the tree of life, it was very inferior and could make you chuckle in disbelief.

Lotan, Leviathan, Tiamat, Typhon, and Jörmungandr, were the names of some of the tentacles, or in other words, the serpents that lived in the octopus. Heil remembered that he read in a book that the sea serpents were controlling the octopus to move around, and it was their lair.

Heil pitied the octopus whose name was unknown. It was already dead, but its body was made into a nest for evil.

Other than the eye-catching monsters, there was a palace under the tree of life. The kingdom was upside-down, and Heil could see the demons running rampant on a city of torches.

The upside-down kingdom was in another dimension, the entrance to the realm could be found beneath the Tree of Life. The kingdom was the opposite of the Tree of Life. Instead of creating life, its meaning was to bring destruction to life.