Sleepover <3

Liz and ashtray, everyone now though that they were a couple, everyone saw them together and thought they were dating.

Ashtray was laying down in his bed, watching as Liz danced around his bedroom. She was dancing to the music she had put on, ashtray laughed softly, sitting up and being amused. She put a fake mic to her mouth and pointed at him, singing along, which made him laugh really hard. He clenched his stomach and stood up. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug from behind. The two had gotten really close over the period of a few weeks, they were always hugging eachother and being around eachother, but no, they weren't dating. She smiled and relaxed, feeling his head on her shoulder.

She leaned back and put her blunt to her mouth, inhaling the smoke, she was already high enough, so, ash, took the blunt away from her and put it to his lips. She huffed and pouted, pushed him back, making him fall over. She laughed and giggled at him on the floor, before she saw the scary but playful grin plastered over his face, she gulped and backed away. Ash shot to and ran after her, grabbing her from behind as she squealed. She was thrown on the bed as she laughed, he climbed on top of her and sat on her hips, his hands moving to tickle her sides. She squealed and squirmed laughing.

"Ash!! Stop!-" ashtray laughed and shook his head, continuing before she surrendered and put her head back. She panted softly and looked up at ashtray with wide eyes. He smiled and got off her, picking her up. She raised her eyebrow as she was thrown over his shoulder. She just let herself hang there as they walked out of the bedroom. Lexi and fezco were sitting there and looked over, laughing at the two.

"Jee little sis, you really gonna let a boy treat you like that?" Fezco looked over at Lexi and raised a brow, scoffing slightly, him and ash made eye contact before chuckling.

"I'm tireddddddd, he's doing me a favour, although, he could carry me nicer!" Liz pinched above his ass and he hissed, smacking the back of her thighs.

"Ow." Ashtray said bluntly and threw her onto the sofa, he slowly sat down and grabbed weed from the table in front of them. She sat up and fixed her hair, tucking it behind her ear, she snatched the blunt off ashtray and put it to her lips, inhaling deeply, she held in in for a good while before blowing it out. Lexi gave her a disappointed look so she rolled her eyes and shrugged. She passed it back to ash and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I wannaaaa try mollllyyy ashhhh." She longed out her words, ash looked down at her as he was blowing out the smoke, raising a brow.

"Okay? What you need my permission for ma?" Ma, it made her stomach get butterflies and her ears turn pink, she pouted and puffed out her cheeks.

"I don't, I just need to buy some off you." She spoke in a monetone voice, taking ash's hat off his head and putting it on her own. He just chuckled a bit and let her. He stood up, causing her to fall down and hit the couch hard, she huffed and pushed herself up. She stared at ash before she jumped up and shoved him over. He frowned and pushed her back, taking her phone. He held it above his head as she looked up and went on her tippy toes to try get it.

"Ashhhh! Give it back!" Ash had grown so he was a lot taller than her now. He laughed and looked down at her.

"Not a chance shawty." Fezco and Lexi got up, Lexi leading fezco to his room, the door was shut. Liz laughed softly and jumped, causing her to trio and fall..on top of ash. She was sitting on his hips once she had pushed herself to a sitting position. She swallowed hard, blushing as she looked down at him, she went to get up, causing him to groan loudly, uh oh...

"Jeez ma, look what you've done."