Second day.

Samantha's POV :
After we ate , I asked her if we could sit on the bench , We are sitting now in the bench and i'm just staring at kate .

Sam , if there's something wrong ? Why are you staring at me . ! Meron bang dumi sa mukha ko . ! She asked . None . ! Im staring at you because you're so beautiful . I said while smiling . Uhh! Sam stop joking can you ! She said . No im not joking , thats true.i answered .. Whatever ! lets go in the timezone , she said . And then i agreed . While kate is playing at basketball im just staring again at her .. Seriously !! I like her face she's so beautifull , her skin was very soft ,she's friendly , kind , sweet , polite , and many others . ! she love to dance , sing ,playing a guitar , sports , i think she's perfect . She's done playing at timezone and she got a big teddy bear . Wow ! Thats very big . ! i said . Hmmm ! Not that big ! She said . Kate ! My mom just texted me and she said that ! I have to go home early . ! Sorry kate . I said . Ah ! Thats ok , thanks for the time sam ! Ingat , She said . Thats ok , anytime for my bestfriend and thanks for the treat . I answered . Ugh! Thats ok bye ! She said . Bye ! I said and then i kiss her cheek .

Kathelen POV :
Now ! Samantha went home . So im alone again. I went to the park , while im walking around , I Bump at someone .when im turn around . ! I see a cute little girl . Ugh ! Im really really sorry . ! I said . And i help the girl to stand up ! Ate ! Don't sorry . Thats my fault . Im sorry ate ! I didn't mean that ! She said . ! Ugh ! Thats ok little girl ! Do you want to play . Before we play . Can you telle what is your name .? I asked . Sure ! Ate My name is lynnell po ! And ate what is yours ? She said . Ugh ! My name is kathelen but you can call me ate kate ! Lets play And then we play together , we swing , we slide and many others . After an hour i feel hungry so i asked the cute little girl . Ugh . Little girl Let's go to mall im gonna treat you .! I asked . Ate im just gonna ask a permission of my brother ! She said while smiling . Ugh ! Ok ! I answered . ! And the little girl held my hand and whe went on the parking lot of the park ! And the little girl open the car and i see a cute chinito boy sitting while playing in his phone . And when the door open . The cute chinito boy look at me and then ! He said " Ugh ! Hi ! While smiling and i hi back and smile too . And then the little girl started to talk .

Kuya ! Kuya ! Can i come to ate kate ! She's going to treat me at the mall ! Pls ! Pls . While giving a puppy eye ! Ugh ! Ok then just don't give me the puppy eye next time ok ! Just come here exactly 3:00 ok ! The cute chinito boy said ! Ah ! Ok . Thank you kuya ! And the little girl kiss her kuya at the cheek . Ugh ! Dont worry i will take a good care of you're sister lynnell. I said while smiling . He didn't answered he just smile . ! Ugh ! He's so cute ! And then me and lynnel went to mall .

Lynnell ! What is you're favorite restaurant ? I asked while smiling . ! Ugh ! Ate in jollibee po ! She answered . So ! Lets go in the jollibee ! I said . After we ate we went at Toy kingdom . I know that she wants a toy ! Ate ? Are you gonna buy a toys ? She asked Yup . Lynnell . We are gonna buy a toys for you . So choose a toys . You can get all you want ! I said . Are you sure ate ? . She ask . Yes ! Im really really sure ! I said .Yehey ! Yehey ! Thank you ate .and she kiss me on the cheeks . And she held my hand and went on the girls section . ! She got a 5 dolls . 2 baby alives ! And 6 dresses . And then we went on the counter to pay the toys . !

The bill was 5,102 . And i pay it after that we went to the park because its already 2;50 so we have only 10 mins so we decided to go to the parking lot . And i know that lynnell is already tired ! Lynnell open their car and he see his brother playing on his phone . ! Seriously ! And he said ! Ow ! Lynnell ! You're here ! ! And lynnell didn't answered she went to the car and sleep
! I think lynnell is really tired ! I said yeah ! I think so ! ! And we both laughed inaabot ko na agad yung mga paper bag sa kanya ! Ow ! Whats this ? He ask Ugh ! Thats lynnell toys .! I said while smiling .ah ! I see ! Thank you for spend you're time with my sister . And sorry narin sa abala ! And by the way what is you're name ? He said while smiling . Ugh ! That ok ! Di naman sya naging abala ! Ugh ! My name is kathelen Trinidad but you can call me kate ! I said while smiling too ! Ugh ! Nice name .! My name is Darren espanto ! He said ! Ugh ! Hi darren , darren i have to go , and by the way nice meeting you ! I said . Ahh . Ok ! Wait ! if you want hatid ka na namanin . He said . ! No thanks darren ,nakakahiya at tska may susundo naman sakin eh ! I said !wag ka mahiya paraan ko narin un para makapagpasalamt ako sa ginawa mo sa kapatid ko ! He said . Ah ! Ok im just gonna call my mom and kuya rodrick . ! I said and i grab my phone .

And i call my mom !