Kaun hai aapka Superhero?

It was a boring day in Virk house. Candy's school was closed due to COVID Regulations issued in that area. He was bored at what was happening in the house since few days. All he can hear was screeching and people fighting with each other especially when Jasmine was around.

He loved the puppet show his mamu arranged for him the other day and ever since then he had only one thing in mind, who was that Badi pari and Superhero they mentioned in the show?

He looked around and found Dadiji crying for some reason. He saw his dadaji standing beside her and trying his best to keep her calm. "Dadi badi pari hai aur dadaji Superhero." He thought to himself and walked past them.

He reached kitchen and started looking for some homemade pinni. He reached the box but just then Jasmine entered the kitchen and started yelling at him for even thinking to take food without her permission. "Candy, apni mummy se jaakar kaho ki woh khud yahan aakar tumhare liye apne haat se pinni banaye. Ye mere hai aur mai tumse share nahi karna chahti hoon."she said so shamelessly that the kid thought, " choti pari jo chudail bani thi shayad ye wahi hai." He giggled and left the kitchen.

He reached his room and walked upto his mom and told her everything that happened in the kitchen earlier. Simmi was upset. She looked sad and hugged him, she felt terrible for bringing him into this bad environment. She liked her family but she was honestly at peace when she was living alone. This every day torture was breaking her from inside. Candy felt he did a mistake by informing this to his mummy.

Everyone at home reach out for Tejo aunty for solutions so he did the same. Tejo listened to candy very patiently and called Buzo. She requested him to take Simmi out for sometime which would relieve her from the stress she is going through. Buzo arrived in minutes and he took Simmi to her favourite cafe. The couple returned home happily and Candy thought, " Mummy ka superhero hai Buzo." 

He ran towards Tejo and hugged her from behind when she was reading her study notes . Tejo was suprised but smiled when she saw how happy Candy was.

"Tejo aunty aap toh sach mein badi pari hai." Candy said that loud. Leaving Tejo suprised. She was curious about his words.

"Candy Mai koi badi pari choti pari nahi hoon, bas mujhe simmi di ki kushi chahiye," Tejo spoke and  gently caressed his hair with her fingers.

"Par aap toh pari ke jaise solution nikal leti ho, tou aap huyi na badi pari aur aapki bhi uss show ki tarah choti behen hai jo aage jaakar chudail ban gayi.. Par main ye soch raha hoon ki aapka Superman kaun hai?" Candy said in one go and left the room leaving Tejo out of words. 

He was a kid but he asked a reasonable question, who was her Superhero, her prince charming who will make her life happy again? Who is that Superhero who will help her to find solutions of all her problems? 

Tejo kept her notes aside and delved into her thoughts as no other option, 

" Her father took impulsive decisions, pampered her sister beyond limits and asked her to marry the man who was crazily in love with her sister to save family reputation which was already ruined,

Her husband whom she trusted with her soul and body ditched her with her sister and insulted her in the most cruel way,

Her father-in-law was selfish enough to ask her to forgive his son who cheated her and requested to move on for his own selfish reason,

Her brothers never understood what she went through

Her best friend Angad turned out to be crazy and tried to change the course of her fate by his decisions."

Tears rolled down her cheeks when she realised her life is just gloomy and sad it can ever get to anyone but she wiped her tears and looked in the mirror place in the opposite direction near the dressing table. She wiped her own tears, she solved her own problems. She has forgiven everyone who did wrong to her. She held no grudges and she only loved more. The excruciating pain in her heart reduced when she realised

" Main hi hoon apni super hero." She thought to herself and smiled.

The next day when she saw Candy, " Main hi hoon apni superhero Candy, 2 in 1 role hai mera apni life main." She said with a beaming smile. Candy agreed and tied a red scarf of her as a cape and kissed her on the cheek.

It was the first moral lesson Candy learned in his life that woman always don't have to have someone else as their super hero because most of the times they are strong enough to solve their own problems. 

                                                               ******** The End******