Well The World Is Ending

Kim gasped as she watched the meteor head toward earth. Everyone around them were panicking and she wasn't sure what she was going to do.
The world was freaking ending. She had so much to look forward to. These would be her last couple hours to do whatever she wanted, like tell a certain someone that she liked him. Telling him as the world was ending still made her heart race. She watched as he watched his Frontman tell the aliens that they could beat them in a battle of the bands for the second time. Kim didn't doubt Grojband could defeat them. They were fantastic at what they did and there wasn't really anyone that could defeat them.
"Kin!" He turned around, surprised as the other three Grojband members looked at them in confusion.
"I'll meet you there," Kin promised his fellow members. They looked at him once more before heading to Barney's. He turned toward her, "Hey Kim," She wrapped her arms around him, her heart beating in her chest. It took him a minute to hug her back.
"I like you," She muttered before letting him go. His seemed shocked.
"Kim-" She sadly smiled at him.
"Stay safe," Kin pulled her into another hug.
"I will for you,"
Kim waved goodbye to Kin as he happily ran down the street toward Barney's. She turned to go find her band members.
Kim had no doubt in her mind that Kin Kujira and his friends would save the world.