CHAPTER 6

"I like me better when I am with you."

- Lauv , I Like me better.

CHAPTER 6: Some words left Unspoken

"Will you be okay?" Yerin asked Remus who looked sleep deprived and weak.

"Yes." Remus replied from the storehouse.

"Okay then, take care."

"Let's go." Yerin ushered duo towards the fire place. Sorin still wasn't speaking with Renjun, causing an awkward silence to linger on them as one by one they left for the Leaky Couldron.

Renjun went first, "Leaky Couldron!" He yelled throwing the floo Powder in the fire place. Dissapearing with a poof. Soon the youngest followed and lastly Yerin followed.

Renjun felt green flames erupt around him, tickling his skin. He watched several fire places pass by before he reached the designated area. He coughed, brushing soot of his shirt.

"Or....not?" His head snapped up at the familiar voice, his mouth dropped open in awe as he watched a now fifteen year old Iseul turned her back on the place he was standing, picking up a book to read as a boy walked away from there.

"Iseul. . . ." He called out softly. The girl groaned turning around in annoyance, freezing. Her book dropped from her hand as she looked at Renjun with shock.

"Renjun. . . ."  She whispered out loudly. Then she started blinking, in an abnormal way, before rubbing her eyes and shaking her head.

"Don't think about him in you dream too. . ." She mumbled to herself, slapping her face. She turned to look at him again as if expecting him to not be there but shocked herself when she saw him, still standing there in shock.

"Wait-. . ." Iseul picked up her book and quite dumbly threw it at the said boy who winced in pain when it hit his head. Few people turned to look at her weirdly but she didn't care, "woah, you really are here." She laughed, running towards the boy and wrapping her hands around his neck. Renjun reciprocated the same warmth, holding the small of her back gently as a small grin rided up his lips.

"I am so glad that you are okay. . . ." He whispered.

"Eonnie!" Another voiced called out, before she could comprehend the situation someone removed Renjun off her, hugging her instead.

"Seori. Oh my god. . ." Iseul whispered, caressing the younger's hair.

"I missed you so much!" Sorin sniffled, "We were so worried."