Reconnected

Their he was the person who she had wanted to see most for the past 500 years and he was standing right there in the same room as her.Their eyes met and he looked down holding his hands together, "hello druig" makkari signed as he looked up at her, he smiled "hello my beautiful makkari", kingo looked  over at druig but druig did not care, he had finally reunited with the one person he truly cared for. Time had passed and druig had tried to go over and talk to makkari but he was interupted by kingo, who was telling her about everything that had happened and what they had learned about the celestials and deviants, he found a beautfiul emerald tablet and thought that this could start a conversation with her. Makkari was sitting in the corner of the room reading darcy and elizebeth a romance book, druig slowly walked over and tapped her gently on the back, she turned round and blushed, "where did you find this emerald tablet?,my beautiful beautiful makkari", she laughed and grabbed the tablet out of his hands and lightly smacked his hands and held the tablet in her arms. Druig signed, "did you miss me?" she turned round and started to walk away, druig grabbed her arm and she turned around, tears ran down her face, "hey, hey don't cry, what's the matter?" she looked down and druig lifted her head with his finger, she slapped his hand out of the way, 'you left me, you promised you would protectr me and you left me, without saying goodbye and you left me wondering for years that you didn't care about me, how could you do this to me, how could you leave me feeling this way?", her cheeks turned red, her body shaking. Druig looked guilty, tears filled his eyes , " Im so sorry makkari, i regreted leaving without you, i didn't want to, i wanted you to come with me but i thought you would not want to and i was to scared to ask you just incase you said no and i couldn't bare the heartbreak", druig stuttered, trying to hold back the tears, 'i would've said yes in a heartbeat", makkari answered back, he smiled and put his hand on her cheek, she hesitated but lept into his arms hugging him tightly, 500 years they had both longed for this. druig reacted slowly but eventually hugged her back, nudging his head into her neck, he felt safe once again, so did she. He tucked herhair behind her ear, "you're so beautiful when you cry" she looked up at him holding his hand to her cheek and smiled, druig smirked back "fuck" he whispered 'you're smile is so beautiful" she giggled. Druig pulled her away out of the domo and walked her over to where their home babylon once was, they sat on the ruins as the sun set infront of them, mesmerizing colours filled the desert sky, it was the perfect evening, 'did you miss watching the sunset with me" he said.