Long night..

Quick A/N rq, sorry for not updating this I've not really had any ideas for what to do after the Moon thing, and I've had a HUGE writing block and I've had no motivation. (If my crush motivated me I would have spat out like 6 parts lmao) But yeah introducing my lil oc rq her name is CC! :) Anyways enjoy!

Continuation from last part haha... 

Moon quickly gets up and helps you up. You just stare at them in shock not knowing what to do. You unbutton one of your buttons on your shirt, to test something and because you were hot. Sun and Moon blush looking at you unbutton that ONE BUTTON BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPS. "You two okay?" You ask them. They both nod. "Uhm Sunshine, could you excuse us for a bit?" Sun asks "Oh! Uhm- sure!" (I bet they are going to talk about what color your bra is or sm) They both walk out. about 10 minutes later you've managed to unbutton like 4 more buttons leaving one left. Your bra is COMPLETELY SHOWED. But you honestly don't care. Moon and Sun walk back in. And they look at you then they look away. "Starlust, what are you doing?" You look at your boobs and look back at them. "I'm hot-" They both stare at your boobs until you say something. "Could you two go and get my bag? I left it at the entrance." They nod and RUSH to go get your BAG. "I knew it, simps." They come back and give you your bag. You Look through it until you find a Tank top and you take off your button up. Sun is basically just slowly getting closer to you. While Moon is straight up being obvious and staring at your beautiful figure. Before you could put your top fully on you feel hands on your boobs. Your can't help but to feel pleasure because ONE OF THE HOTTEST BOTS IN THE PIZZAPLEX HAS TAKEN INSTREST IN YOU AND HAS TOUCH YOUR LOVELY TITTES. You look at whoever touched you, it was Sun. "Sun?" Sun snaps back into reality. "Y/N!! I- I- I want you.."  You blush "M-Me?" You have also snapped back into reality. Moon walks over to you he picks you up sits down and he sits you on his lap. You can feel his dick getting hard..... (Bloody hell I love this chapter lmao) Sun then hugs you and Moon lays on your lap and you can feel how hot he was. Then you feel Sun's hands slowly move up towards your boobs. Suddenly a huge gust of cold air made you shudder and make you quickly stand up and button back up your shirt. Both of the bots just stare at you. "Are you cold?" Moon asks "YES! ITS FUCKING FREEZING!" You scream grabbing a blanket from the couch and wrapping yourself in it. "Oh, I have an idea!" Sun gets two more blankets and then he hands one to moon. They soon wrap themselves up in blankets like you. You smile and laugh. "You two are adorable!!" You then hug the both of them and you check your phone. You notice you have a text from a guy who has been flirting with you for SIX MONTHS NOW. You groan and text him back Sun then snatches your phone and starts tapping on it. You look over his shoulder and he hides the screen from you. Then soon he hands your phone back to you and the dms with you and the dude are gone. "What did you say to him? And did you block him??" He just keeps smiling. "Don't worry about it love," soon you check the time and you see it's 5:50 quickly you get up and fold up the blanket and put it back where it was. "Starlight are you leaving already?" Moon asks. You nod and make sure that your clothes were on and there were no stains or anything on them. You hug the two bots goodbye and rush out. Your mind starting to go crazy on what happened tonight. You start blushing and you run to the nearest open cafe. You walk inside and Sit at a small table. Soon a fairly small 4'9 little lady comes over to your table. She has light brown chocolate milkshake colored skin with an Afro covering her eyes. She has a very shiny lip balm on and her small size made her look like a doll in a way. "Hello! Welcome to Spilt Milk! I'm CC! And what would you like this early in the morning?" (If you're my friend that name should be familiar 🫣) She smiles and hold up her pen as if she was going to write something. "Oh! May I have F/D please?" She writes down the drink you ordered and look back up at you. "Got it! Anything else?" She seems to not stop smiling, it looks like it's hurting her face. "Nope that's all!" You say. "Okay! All be right back!" She quickly walks over to the front counter and rips out the piece of paper that had your order on it and she slides it to the other side. She then walks back over to you and smiles. "I see you have a sticker from the pizza plex not to far from here." She points to the side of your shirt and you see a Sun and Moon sticker from the daycare. "Oh, yeah I work with the daycare. I'm what you call a night buddy." CC nods "Is it fun? I've always wanted to work in the daycare. I've taken a liking to the daycare bots. I love their designs!" You smile "Hell yeah it's fun! They still have some spots open, let's say you ditch this place and work with me?" You jokingly say. "Hmm depends how much is the pay?" You tell her and she smiles. "I'll quit this weekend. What spots are open?" "More night buddy spots, mechanic, janitor, front desk, there are a lot really." She nods putting a hand on her hip. "I'm pretty good with robotics and coding, let's hope a spot with the mechanic for the day cycle twins is open." You laugh and put out your hand. "Let's." She shakes it and jumps at the drink being ready. She quickly grabs it and gives it to you. You two chat for awhile until you finish your drink. She takes the empty drink and throws it away. You both say your goodbyes and you start to walk home. 

A/n: I hoped you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and apologies again for not updating! I still simp for Sun and Moon and obsess over them don't worry! I actually added 3 new guys to my favorites list, Glamrock Bonnie and Tae young and Robaire from turning red! Nothing new has come out so I just stayed obsessing over them, anyways enough about my obsessions! Okay Buh bye!!