The first stream

Speed had just got back from school and went live straight away. He gained lots of viewers in the next 5 minutes. After a while, he asked the chat, "chat, what game should I play??". The chat spammed "TALKING BEN!". He had no idea what that is, but because he loved his fans so much, he searched it up and played it. When he first started the game, he was confused. He later on realised that you had to call him. The first question he asked Ben was "do u like willy?". He replied with yes. Speed was shocked. The next question he asked was "wanna feel my juicy cheeks??" but Ben didn't answer. He asked again. He told him yes. Speed blushed.

After a long stream of chatting to Ben, he lied on his bed and started to think of him. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. It was a text from Ben.
Ben🍆- hey, wanna cum round to mine tonight? I would love to know you more😊😏
Speed got excited. Maybe Ben had feelings for speed like how speed had feeling for him.
Speed💦-yeah sure, see you in 10.

Speed arrived at Bens house. He stood outside of bens door nervously. Just when he was about to knock Ben opened the door.
"Oh, hey speed. I was just checking to see if you were there and you were."
Ben looked so fit. Speed couldn't help it but get bricked up so he tried to cover it with his hands. Ben looked down to see speeds massive schlong poking out. He didn't mind it though.
"Uhhhh..... come in I guess"

They went up to bens room and sat on his bed. Getting to know each other was nice, but they both knew what they wanted most🍆.

Suddenly, they made super intense eye contact and came closer to each other. Speed was hesitant because he didn't know if Ben liked him back. He look him up and down and said, "you like me?". There was a moment of silence before Ben replied with "yers".

There lips met as they snogged passionately. Speed went to give Ben a hickey but just ended up with a ball of hair in his mouth. They slowly moved on top of each other while kissing, ready for the time of their life to begin.