Traitor Part 2

Sexual implications mentioned!
Haven't had the urge to write for a while due to lack of inspiration in general but I'll try to get better with producing stories because I have to admit it's fun. Thanks for the story suggestion, I will try to get to the other story suggestion as soon as I can so don't think I forgot about them! Now onto the story!

Akaza stormed through the halls of the infinity fortress before practically bursting into the blondes room and by the looks of it things would not be going down well. Douma glanced up from what he was doing to look at Akaza with his usual smile, "Hey Akaza! What's up?"

Akaza let out a small growl glancing at the other, "I don't ever want to here you say my name again, I tried to make this work but I can't keep giving you chances." He tugged the blonde up from his spot on the floor with a furrowed brow.

Douma let out a small chuckle at this looking up at Akaza, "More chances? What do you mean?" He easily escaped the others grasp due to the strength difference and stood in front of him, "I don't think I've done anything wrong."

Akaza balled his fist up out of anger before swinging one of them at the other, "So you're telling me the moans and praise coming from your room last night was nothing?!" Akaza was beyond mad at this point not even considering thinking twice about punching Douma again.

Doumas eyes widened slightly as he pulled out his fans, backing away from the other. "Akaza, darling, let me explain. It's not what you think-"

He was cut off by Akazas shouting, "I don't want you to call me darling and I'm done with your sorry excuses for explanations. We're done, and don't ever think of showing your face near me again." Akaza ran off before Douma could say anything, leaving the stronger demon in a state of shock.

Muzan looked at Akaza seeing him run over to him as he raised an eyebrow, "what do you need? And make it quick I don't have time for any nonsense."

Akaza looked up at Muzan with a small sigh before giving him the blunt truth, "I want to leave the uppermoons, I would like to leave the uppermoons and continue fighting as a non ranked demon but if that isn't possible I will accept death."

Muzan looked at Akaza with a confused look, "And why would you want to throw away everything you worked so hard for just to become weaker?"

Akaza let out a quiet sigh, "I just can't stand Douma anymore he just makes me feel so fragile like a human." He shivered at the thought hating the idea of becoming weak.

Muzan hummed out of curiosity, "well it seems to me that you've already become weak if you're going to let this get in between your duties, You're of no use of me so I see no issue fulfilling your request."

Douma ran into the room trying to stop the event but he was moments to late Akazas rank had been removed and he would never show his face in the fortress again all thanks to him.