Chapter V - Be Serious About

In the end, Takemichi had convinced Chifuyu and (Y/n) to accompany him in his battle against the Black Dragons. This, by far, was the only solution that could ensure Hakkai and Yuzuha's safety. Doing so would change the future entirely, to which the trio are aware of.

But they knew taking on a whole ass biker gang, all by their lonesome, would be gruesome. So they'd have to involve the strongest among Toman to help them.

Hence the reason why they called in all of the Toman admins to Danny's.

"Ah?" Draken rephrases Takemichi's request. "Then...you wanna fight the Black Dragons?"

"Yes!" Takemichi reaffirms with no hesitation.

Smiley didn't look very approving. "Quit fuckin' with us, jackass. I've said 'I'll kill you' a million times already!" It sounds as though he's threatening Takemichi.

"If you actually kill people every time you say so, you'll end the world, you moron." Mucho comments on Smiley's response, rather than actually giving an opinion on the thought.

"I'll kill you, Takemitchy." Smiley threatens. "Ah! See, I said it again!" He says this to emphasizes his point. "Anyway, we reject the decision to crush the Black Dragons to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!"

(Y/n) doesn't understand why this is. 'Why are they against it...?'

"Whaddaya think, Draken?" Smiley glances at Draken.

Draken thinks about it for a good minute. "Rejected." He announces his final answer. "Takemitchy, I know you probably have your own considerations backing this up. But do you really wanna ruin the pact Mitsuya worked for?" Takemichi takes this argument into account, traveling his eyes down to the table. "Doing this would ruin his reputation."

"The pact is nothing but bullshit!" (Y/n) pushes back her chair, standing up from where she sat, between Chifuyu and Takemichi. All of the admins look at her way, either stunned or offended. "Think about it!" She stares down at Draken. "Taiju Shiba's nothing but disloyal and gruesome! That deal he made with Mitsuya is meaningless to him! It's only a matter of time until he breaks it, and harms both Hakkai and Yuzuha!"

"Oi." Draken irks. "You were there, weren't you? The deal was sealed; Taiju obliged."

"You think a mere handshake is enough to make a deal legit?" (Y/n) argues. "Don't forget that he was the same person to start this whole feud. Because of his insane bloodlust, he harassed me when I wasn't paying attention! With NO idea of who I was!"

"It's as you said. He didn't know you." Draken contradicts her. "Don't go implying that he did it on purpose."

"It doesn't matter if he knew I was from Toman!" (Y/n) exclaims. "He still hurt me!" She gestures at Takemichi. "And he could've hurt Takemichi, too! Or Hinata, or Yuzuha, or Hakkai!" She groans and slams her hands down on the table. "Don't you get it? If we don't do something now, our comrades, Hakkai and Yuzuha, will pay the price for our mistakes!"

Draken instinctively darts up, looking down at her once he reaches to his original height. "So you're saying that the pact Mitsuya made was a mistake?" He lifts a finger at (Y/n), who keeps a stern look. "(Y/n), insulting the enemy is one thing, but insulting your own friend is another." He furrows his eyebrows.

(Y/n)'s eyes widens slightly. "That's not...!"

Draken doesn't let her finish her sentence. "We're not going to fight the Black Dragons. And that is final."

"But...!"

"This discussion is over!"

The three remain at the dining table of the restaurant, while the admins had already left. A devastating silence whelms between them. Each of them were contemplating on what Draken had said.