09- Forgiveness.

Expect some errors.

___________________________________________________

We were sitting at the dining table when Kade said that he had already gone home since Grandpa had told him so. Grandpa switched his attention to me as soon as Kade returned home, asking me some random questions about him!

It was already lunchtime when the maid served us our dinner; I wasn't hungry, but Grandpa urged that I eat.

Grandpa gasped as I said to the maid, "Thank you."

"Oh my..." he uttered, surprised by what I said. "That boy is someone you should marry."

"Lo!"

He chuckled and shook his head. "But Khelaya... You're at the right age. Go find some love, but don't make love since you're too young."

That one turned me red. Making Love? Wtf?!

"Can we just eat in peace?" I said, and he just laughed and nodded.

I walked upstairs to bed after finishing my meal and couldn't quit thinking about Kade... He played a song for me. Ciel, I'm feeling nostalgic... Every day, he sings songs to me.

I lay in bed, my eyes closed, recalling the way he sang.

"Kuya! Sing! Sing!" I said, gesturing to his piano.

He chuckled and brought me over to the piano chair, where he set me on his lap. He started playing, and I just closed my eyes and listened.

"When the light disappears....And when this..world's insincere...You'll be safe here...When nobody hears you scream...I'll scream with you...You'll be safe here" he sang while playing the piano.

I slept on his arms before I realized it. With him, I'm safe.

Well, not anymore.

Until that one mishap, he and I had always been so close. He adores me and treats me as if I were his only princess, never saying anything hurtful to me. Even if his acts hurt me, I still love him.