A Cult of a Family

Legend has it that ever sense 1800s, there is this one family that stood out from the rest. They did something else that a lot of people would fine a "sin" or "in-human". Yes they ate like any normal human would but something was always off about them, something psychotic. Every holiday night, this family would go to a local orphanage or foster home and take the child when it was sound sleeping and lock them up in a small, dark room with no windows and is always locket unless if someone has a key to get out and they would keep them there until they were ready. Ready for what you may ask. Ready to come out in the real world. You now may have a lot of questions. How have they not been caught yet? Why do they do this horrible act? How can I not get taken away from this "Family". Now dear reader, let me answer each question one at a time. 

They have not been caught yet because the police think they are a normal family. They keep it that way by using educational brainwashing, changing their minds and what is right and wrong. They keep them their until they are ready to become a new member of creature of there creation. The only reason people know about this legend is because one kid got out and tried to warn everyone of this family but people didn't believe them and soon got silenced by one of them members permanently. '

Now the reason they do this is still unknown but people still have theory's. One of the theory's  is that they think they are doing it for the greater good. Others think think that it is because of a religions, but we will never know for shore.

Now the way to not get taken away is by locking your doors every night. Maybe be have security but if you are being followed or being watched, call the police, you may never know if you are going to be apart of it one day so best to a void it. 

Hey guys I hope you liked it, I know it's a little dark but I did have a fun time making this. This is not real so please do not take this seriously, it's just a creepypasta story nothing more. Well I hope you have an amazing day or night and stay safe. Bye!