Chapter 6:: Healing

Aanya is sitting on a couch with her favorite teddy bear besides her Mrs. Singhania sits. Aanya was playing with her toys and something strikes in her mind.

Aanya: Naani why my parents are not like normal parents?

Mrs. Singhania: Aanya why are you asking this beta?

Aanya: Nani I mean.. Mere sare friends ke parents ek hi ghar m rehte hain aur ek m hu jise apne papa se milne k liye bahar jaana padta h. Aapko pta h nani mere friends ki family m unke dadu dadi bhi h.

Mrs. Singhania feels bad for her as there's no fault of her but still she has to suffer from this all because of her parents. She hug her and said.

Mrs. Singhania: Beta vo kya hna ke aapke papa ko kitna kaam rehta h aur aapki mumma bhi busy rehti h isiliye aapko aise rehna padta h. Ab aap mujhe btao k aap aapni mumma ke bina reh skte ho kya?

Aanya innocently nodded her head in no which makes Mrs. Singhania to smile.

Mrs. Singhania: That's why aapke papa aapko Kritika ke pass rehne ko bolte h. Ab chlo bahut khel liya aapne abhi jakar maid ko kaho k aapke liye kuch acha sa khane ke liye bna de.

Here in France;

Ahuja family is sitting in dinning area. Mr. Ahuja is reading a newspaper and Dushyant is silently eating his meal. While mrs. Ahuja serving them.

Just than Shreya comes from her room and sat on a chair which is besides Dushyant. Everyone was surprised because it was almost 4 years she didn't eat with her family. She looked at them with confusion.

Shreya: What happened to all of you?

Dushyant: Exactly! Yahi to hume pushna chahiye ke what happened to you? Tabiyat to thik hna tumhari jungli billi?

As he was saying this while keeping his hand on her forehead. Shreya said in frustration.

Shreya: Just shut up okh! Aur jitna yeh ghar tumhara h utna hi mera bhi h. Aur agar aapko mera yaha aana pasand nhi aaya to I'm sorry. M jaati hu-

She was about to leave but Mrs. Ahuja held her wrist and indicated her to sit on chair and Shreya without any obligation did it exactly. Which made Mr. Ahuja and Dushyant to look at each other and then at Shreya.

Mrs. Ahuja: Nahi Shreya beta.. Dushyant ka vo matlab nhi tha. Yeh to vaise bhi gadhon jaisi harketin krne m mahir h. Tum bss apna breakfast kro.

She didn't serve her because she knows it that Shreya doesn't like her and if she serve her then she might leave.

Shreya: So Mrs. Ahuja will you like to serve me?

Which made Mrs. Ahuja jungshooked.

Shreya: Maine kaha ke aap mujhe breakfast nhi dengi kya?

Mrs. Ahuja: Hnn! Kyu nhi? Yeh lo.. Have your breakfast.

Mrs. Ahuja has tears of joy in her eyes as her daughter talked to her after so many years like this. Shreya noticed this.

Shreya(trying to say in cold tone):  What happened Mrs. Ahuja? M kahi shaadi krke nhi ja rhi hu. Aur vaise bhi itni jaldi aap sabka picha chodne ka koi irada nhi h mera.

In oberoi apartment;

Mrs. Oberoi is scolding her children. Else we can say that more scolding to Zain. While Zain and Ishita looked at each other with trying their hard to control their laughing.