.+*Notices|Viewpoints*+.

You do not have to read this, this is just my thought process in the makings of this story and what I did to come up with the story, basically just me waffling.
So if you wanna get to the goods go right ahead, I would too.

I like to think of myself as a creative person, one who can come up with things after just a few moments of thinking. This is really useful with my everyday life, since when I'm not feeling overwhelmed I can think of simple answers to questions or more.
(One time in English class I was not paying attention because I was writing something down and my teacher picked on me, it took me 10 seconds to come up with an answer which she actually found interesting.)
Either way, this means that I'm able to come up with story ideas extremely quick.
I think one of the reasons this is, is because I grew up role playing on games, now that may sound odd to some but it boosts your creativity a bunch! Especially when you get the opportunity to view how other people do it since their structure and speech can spark interest within you.

This story you're about to read, this is actually based off of a role play I once did and am still doing, I personally think it's a great plot as the story goes on though that's just my opinion.

I also looked for some fanfics of this ship and found practically nothing that I liked, so I just decided "screw it I'm doing it myself."

Anyways, I'm done waffling for now.
Enjoy, my dears <3