.+* Chapter 5 *+.

Asmodeus's pov

I was seeing red. The crimson hue of the overlord's eyes glaring at me, creating a chill down my spine in response.
It took a moment for me to realise that a weight had vanished from my arms and my gaze darted to the floor to see the helpless imp that had found himself at the overlord's feet. I immediately went to retrieve him with haste, only to be stopped in my tracks by a polished, black, heeled boot.
"Ah-ah-ahh." He hummed down to me whilst I turned my attention over to him, his usual smirk covered his face. "Asmodeus, It's one thing to screw me over after I've helped you for years, but it's another thing to bring imps here that are not permitted." The growl that was growing in his throat started to shake me, sending a cold sweat down the back of my neck.
"Look, if you'd just hear me out before making a rash decision that isn't his fault I'm sure we can come to an understanding..." I explained briefly before I was cut short with a roar of retorsion and dominance.
"No. Ozzie, babe, just listen. You came here out of nowhere after you backed out of our deal last second and you expect me to do you a favour?"
I hesitated and my attention was turned back to the floor where the whimpering imp lay.
"Well, yes. I just thought that maybe we could strike up another deal in exchange for some," I paused for a moment and cleared my throat, lowering my voice to a near mumble "funding."
The overlord burst into uncontrollable laughter, mocking me is what he was doing.
He took a breath and calmed himself.
"Alright doll, you've intrigued me, however I must ask what this 'funding' is for."
His smirk was as wide as ever, though this just seemed to contribute to my eyes narrowing into slits.
"It's for prosthetic limbs." I stated rather proudly.
"I see!" He laughed. "So, you're wanting a little fuck toy imp." Even though I knew he was messing with me on purpose, I couldn't hold back the explosion that came after.
"You listen here you cheeky little fuck! If you want to make fun of me, fine, go right ahead. But, do not. Do it to him." I spoke sternly, now an inch away from his face. I'll never forget how quickly his smirk twisted to a frown, then to a scowl. "Now, name your price." I ordered whilst I picked Fizzarolli up off of the ground.

I could easily feel the rage radiating off of Valentino, it in fact grew stronger as seconds went by.
"Very well." He growled. "My price is that after I have funded for this silly little... project of your's, you will work for me as a dancer here." I froze in complete shock and turned away for a moment, considering my options carefully.
"What're the strings attached, it's never just one thing with you."

"Well, you'll also have to work as some other things. With only 1 star that demons flock in for, they're bound to become bored if I toss him in the ring too much."

"Other? You don't mean what I think you mean."

"Prostitution, babe."

Fuck.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the seductive voice of the overlord once more.
"If you do consider your situation, I think that you'll find you have close to no choice. It's not like you're making any money off of that old pig-stye of an establishment, right?" Although I didn't want to believe it, he was speaking the blunt truth. My mind wandered as I let out a shallow and shaky breath. He was now moving slowly, swiftly around me, circling me like a shark.
"And how long would I have to work for you?"

"Maybe about... 50 centuries sounds good to me."

"Well now you're just being ridiculous..." I was cut off by a deep shaky breath hitting my arm, I turned my gaze back down to Fizzarolli who was quivering, I don't know how I hadn't noticed. I took a deep breath and collected myself, "is there anything else you could offer me the money for?"
The demon hummed in thought.
"I suppose I could offer you the money if you were to pay me what you still owe me. How much was it again? Around 2 million, yes? And if I gave you, I don't know, let's say 6 months to get me that amount back, then that would be acceptable. However, if you don't, he is mine." The demon's stare fell onto the imp in my arms. At first I debated walking out, turning my foot towards the door. But what choice did I have?

I turned back and gave a nod, holding out my hand which Valentino grasped tightly. "6 months, don't fuck it up sweetheart," he grumbled with a smirk before he ushered me out of his office.

Fuck.

.+*Writer's Note*+.
[why hello there, first off I'd like to thank all the people who support this for supporting it and leaving nothing but positivity, it really does keep me going with this. Secondly, I apologise for the decency of this chapter, I myself hated writing it and hate the way it played out but honestly I cannot be bothered to change it. A new chapter will be out soon and I will try to make it better than this one! <3 ]

-Thank you.