SEVEN!

Charli D'Amelio knew she was fucking dumb doing this.

So what spirit compelled her to get her older sister to drive her up to the apartment complex Wren Gomez was staying at?

Maybe it was her sister's conversation that they had the day Dixie got home from recording, "She looked nervous when she saw me, I think she expect you to come out or something."

Charli let a small sigh escape her lips as the older D'Amelio put in the code to the private complex. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Charli asked shifting in her seat, she had been dreading this moment since the decision to do it was made. "We can always go home," Dixie said. "Can we?" Charli asked whipping her head to one side, Dixie laughed and shook her head as they drove around the lot for a minute, they eventually saw Milo getting out his car, his Golden Retriever at his heels.

"Hey!" Dixie called to him rolling her window down, Milo stopped and turned a shocked look on his face. "Dixie?" He walked up to the car and leaned in, noticing Charli in the passenger seat, "Hey Charli."

"Where's Wren?" Dixie asked, Milo patted the door. "Out," He said flatly, Charli leaned forward and asked, "Do you know when they'll be back?"

Milo shook his head then turned his attention back to them. "I need to talk to you in private," he said, "like right now."

The apartment smelled of caramel as Charli entered, Milo gave his dog a few treats before the pup went and crawled into his bed by the front window. Charli took a seat and immediately shot up after setting off one of his many squealing toys, Milo laughed and took it as he had a seat.

"What did you wanna talk about?" The brunette asked. Milo sighed running a nervous hand through his hair and opened his mouth to say something when the front door shot open and Jupiter walked in with shopping bags covering her arms, Wren followed behind her, her smile vanished when she saw Charli.

Charli stood, wiping her hands on her jeans, she turned to Milo. "Sorry," she mumbled and shoved passed the girls.

Wren's gaze never left her.