Episode 4

(At the Club)

(Elise was dancing with the girls of the other bandmates the girls were named, Sarah, Jessica, and Kylie. Lee was watching from on the top floor of the bar.)

Mack: You love her

Tommy: She is my everything

Vince: She is so hot.

Tommy: I know she is and she is mine.

(Tommy had her hips pulled flush to his center, pulling sweet moans as he reached a hand around to grasp her throat, pushing her head up. Spinning Elise  around in his arms, she tangled them around his neck, her fingers splaying across his cheek.)

Tommy: Come on

Elise: Where are we going

Tommy: To my special room

Elise: Tommy

Tommy: What's wrong you can talk to me.

Elise: Lee I'm a virgin

Tommy: Okay

Elise: So I am saying you can pop my cherry

Tommy: Really

Elise: Yes

(Tommy pulls Elise in for a passionate kiss Elise giggled, feeling as he grasped your hand. Leading you towards the back of the club, Elise gets weaved through a set of doors. Lee knew this place like the back of his hand.)

Tommy: I need you

(Elise groans as Lee picks Elise up clenching her thigh as Elise wraps her legs, Elise gets pushed on the velvet bed, as Lee slides into Elise, Tommy starts taking Elise's shirt off and kisses her once again, and watches her tits fall.)

Tommy: Your tits are amazing.

Elise: Oh 

(Elise moans as Tommy takes Elise's nipple into his mouth, his nose ring brushing across her chest then he sits there between her legs and starts licking her folds. Tommy starts to ride Elise hard as her finger finds Tommy's back and starts touching him, she listens to his moans.)

(The rest you can imagine!!!)