Idk degradation ig

Request from arson_slut Kind of strayed away from the topic, but I still got it done.

TW: Yelling? Bondage, teasing, toy usage, degradation
F/CS: Favorite candle scent
F/S: Favorite shampoo

Y/N pov

I'm sitting quietly in my living room, reading '50 Shades of Grey' (bc why not), when I hear the front door slam open. "Michael's home." I think. I silently put my book under the couch and adjust my pants slightly(, if yk yk,) and go to greet him. "Hi Mic-" I start. "Don't." Is all he has to say as he walks past me to our room. I stand there in shock. "Michael never talks to me like that, is he ok?" I think. I hear a our door open forcefully and slam shut. "What bills does he- oh wait, nevermind."

I slowly make my way to our bedroom door and put my ear up to it and hear quiet sobbing. This breaks my heart. As he's been dealing with a lot at work, he's been coming home more and more drained each day. I go to twist the knob, but hesitate. "What if he yells at me? No, he wouldn't. But still." I think. I man up and quietly enter the dark room, only illuminated by the hallway light.

Michael sits on the bed, shoulders slightly shaking. He turns away quickly and tries to hide the fact that he was crying. "What?" He says hoarsely. I close the door and I walk over, sitting next to him. "I said wh-" I cut him off with a hug. It takes him a second, but he hugs back and resumes crying.

"What's wrong allium?"(that's his nickname for when he's sad. It's a purple flower)I say as I stroke his hair. He sniffles and says, "I'm just so stressed love. Everything's just so confusing, I don't know what to do anymore." His accent, I loved his accent. But we had bigger matters on our hands. I gently caress his face and kiss his nose, "Hey, you're here now, with me. This moment right now is all that matters. Later is later. The past is in the past. Now, all you have to worry about is what's happening now." His crying slowed to a stop at my words, he always said I should be a poet, or a writer.

He smiles and hugs me again, "Thank you, Y/n. You always know how to make me feel better." I smile and pull him into a hug, "I'd do anything for you Mikey~" Michael smirks, stands up, walks in between my legs and says, "Anything?" I blush, and reach up to grab the collar of his white shirt and pull him close. "Anything~" I whisper and kiss him passionately.

He slightly chuckles and kisses back, grabbing the back of my head to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entry. I choose to be stubborn and keep my mouth shut, until he reaches a hand down and grasps my ass, I gasp slightly and his tongue enters my mouth. We fight for dominance, and I end up winning. My knee comes up to rub his crotch, growing harder by the minute. He groans into the kiss as he pushes me onto the bed, crawling on top of me. We pull away from the kiss because we need oxygen 🙄.

I grab his shoulders and flip us so that I'm on top. Michael blushes and I say, "What, can got your tongue baby?" Michael blushes even harder. "N-no, I jus- ah, ooh, ffuck.." I start to grind on him mid sentence. Michael moves his hand up and runs it through his hair as his eyes slightly roll back into his head. I stop grinding on him and he props himself up on his elbows. "Wait, why'd you stop?" Michael whines out. I move down until my waist is at his raging boner, "You'll see~" I look him straight in the eyes and ran my hand up under his shirt, feeling his stomach tense. "Mmhhh~" Michael tries to muffle his moans. I use my free hand to move his away from his mouth. "I wanna hear your moans, you selfish slut. Do this again, and you'll get a punishment." He nods in response as his hips buck.

I remove my hand from his shirt and start to unbutton it. Once his shirt is off, I grab his chin and he moves his head to expose his neck. "Wow, you really are a whore. I didn't even do anything and you're pushing this further. Fucking needy bitch." I use the opportunity to gently kiss, lick, and bite his neck. Michael's breathing becomes uneven, and starts to buck his hips slightly, yearning for even the slightest friction. I find the sweet spot on his neck that makes him moan louder than the others, sucking, and biting on it harder than the other spots. "Y/nnnn~ please, f-uh~" Michael moans out. "Wow, we've barely started and you can't form a single sentence. How pathetic" He squirms at my words, turning both both of us on even more. I sit back and admire my work, purple and red spots all over his stomach, chest, and neck spark a fire in me.