1

"Mom?" Allie said as her, Annie, Tyler and Jackson all walk inside the hospital after they found out about the accident that Kyle and Nellie got into.

"Annie. Allie. Annie! Allie!" Dana Sue said as she goes and hugs them both and so does Ronnie.

"Tyler!" Maddie said as she hugs him.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so, so sorry." Tyler said as he hugged his mom.

"I'm just so glad you're okay." Maddie said as they pulled away.

"We tried to find him, and then we saw the car. Is... is Kyle all right?" Tyler asked his mom.

"We're waiting to hear." Maddie said as Tyler hugs her again.

"We're okay. We are both really okay!" Allie said as her mom hugs her and Annie.

"Oh my God! We've been calling and calling!"

"I left my phone at Jackson's." Allie told her mom.

"Why?" Dana Sue asked her daughter.

"We're waiting to hear word on Kyle and your sister." They told Jackson as he stood off to the side.

"I better call my parents." He said as he was about to go and call his parents but was stopped.

"They've been called." He was informed.

"We wanted to find Kyle and Nellie..."

"What happened, Jackson?" His parents asked they walked into the hospital.

"Tyler, what happened? How in all that is holy did your brother and Nellie wind up in your car?" Maddie asked her son.

"I'm not sure how to explain that." Tyler told his mom.

"Crazy. Things just got crazy." Jackson said as he came to save Tyler.

"Helen. You okay?" Helen then groans.

"I don't even know what's going on."

"We're waiting to hear from the doctors."

"Hey, uh, you good?" Annie asked Allie

"As good as I can be." Allie answered.

"You? The hell's wrong with your boy?" Mr. Lewis asked.

"Bite your tongue, Lewis. You don't..." Bill started but was cut off.

"Bill, please. I talked to Chief Bolden. My next call is to my lawyer. Before you know the truth?"

"Okay, Bill, Trent, pretty sure this isn't the time or the place."

"Ronnie, what in the hell are you doing here?" Mr. Lewis asked Ronnie.

"Looking after my family. Same as we all are." Ronnie said as he stood next to his family.

"Mom."

"What did you do to your sister?" Ms. Lewis asked Jackson.

"Hey, he really tried to stop Nellie. That part is not his fault." Allie said as she came to his defense.

"Did I invite you into this conversation, young lady?" Ms. Lewis asked Allie.

"Hey! Mama, don't talk to her like that." Jackson said as he defended Allie.

"Spit it out. What did you do?" Ms. Lewis asked.

"Ms. Lewis, you should let the admitting nurse know that you and Trent are here."

"Y'all want me to wait for the facts? Somebody better start coughing 'em up!" Mr. Lewis said.

"The doctors are back with Nellie and Kyle right now. They'll come out when they have something to tell."