happ-eddy after ever

"y/n how could you lie to me like that?" ed looked so heartbroken. i couldn't take it anymore i started running "Y/N!" i heard ed yelled after me. i ran outside, the whole school following behind me, ed in front leading them. i climed the ladder to the roof. i couldn't take it anymore. what's the point of living if i can't have ed? when i got to the top i saw every single student outside staring up at me. "Like a small boat...
On the ocean" i stared to sing, my true form was taking over. "Sending big waves Into motion..
Like how a single word, Can make a heart open, I might only have one match, But I can make an explosion" i looked down and saw the crowd mezmirized at my angelic baby soft singing.
"This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"
i scream sung.

ed's pov:
i was amazed on how good she could sing i was to busy falling even more in love to notice she stopped singing. "i'm sorry... ed just know i love you" and that was the last thing she said before jumping off the 4 ft roof. my reflexes kicked in and i bolted towards y/n. i caught her 6 pound body in my strong hairy 100 ft long arms. "i love you too.." i wisperd and looked at her baby soft plump lips. i leaned in and we kissed, it was magical! we kissed for 43 hours straight not once separating for breath. i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.