Chapter 4

Kian's POV
Since our manager called saying I couldn't bring tilly to the surprise meeting with us, I've been worrying.

How will she react to not having one of the guys or I around? It stresses me out cause I don't want her scared that I might not come back or something happened to me.
I turn and see tilly asleep against Jc's chest.

My little princess.

Before I knew it we were I front of The girls apartment.
{the girls=
jennxpenn, lovelaurenelizabeth, gettoxfabxforever (Andrea russett), and Arose186 (Arden rose) }
Ricky texted them saying we were out front.
Andrea and Arden came running out seconds later.

"Hey! Where is she?"

"She is right here and her name is tilly" Jc said smiling down at tilly as she slept.

Jc passed her to Arden.

"You guys go, you don't wanna be late! We've got this under control" Andrea reassured me knowing how uneasy I was feeling.

"Okay" I said before Connor sped off.
-
-
-
-
Andrea's POV

After the guys left Arden carried Tilly inside and I followed.

"This is so weird" I said.

"What's weird?" Arden said with a confused look on her face.

"The fact that the guys adopted, well kian did.. kian is a dad." it's crazy. my boyfriend has a daughter now. woah.

"I think it's sweet and having a little girl around will probably make them much more responsible" how is Arden so wise. I nod.

We walk in and see Jen and Jack (thatsojack) sitting on the couch arguing about what they should watch.

"No bitch! Orange is the new black is better!!"Jack said jumping up.

"HAHA NO BITC-" Jen yelled but Arden cut her off.

"What it! We have a little one present" they turn and have all eyes on Tilly as she began to wiggle in Arden's grip.

"Who's kid is that?" Jack asked.

"It's kian's" she said making their eyes go wide.

"Who did Kian knock up and when?!? What the hell! Andrea do you know abou-" they rambled.

"Yes I know about this and kian adopted her yesterday" I laugh at their responses.

"Oh" Jen said in embarrassment.

"What are we gonna do when she wakes up?" Arden asked looking down at Tilly as she slept in her arms. she's so tiny for a four year old but it's adorable.

"Maybe we could take her to a park or something" she nods.

"Hey, do you guys wanna what something with us" Jack asked and we nod.

"Brb" Arden said walking away.

"And also you never told us her name" Jack continued.

"Oh her name is Tilly" I smile.

"That's the cutest name! Kinda reminds me of Tyler Oakley" Jen exclaimed.

{A/N fun fact: I picked the name Tilly in honor of #Troyler.
(Troye calls Tyler Tilly). }

"So what are we watching?" Arden said as she walked in without Tilly.

"We're not sure yet and where's Tilly?" I said confused.

"I put her in my bed and I wanna watch orange is the new black" she shrugged.

"HAHA BITCH! " Jack yelled pointing at Jen. she giggled and put it on.

-
-
-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is hella short sorry.
Spring break is over for me and I return to school tomorrow -___-
Ugh.

Question of the chapter:
Q. What's your favorite band?

I personally love 5sos, sleeping with sirens and of mice and men :)

Anyway,

Vote and comment please, give me some feed back

Share and spread the love <3

BYE BABES!!!

-lex