Best Friend's boyfriend

I woke up to the nonstop beeping of my phone. Rolling over, I take my phone off from charge squinting my eyes at the screen.

They were texts from my best friend Emma. Rubbing my eyes I start reading the messages.

Emma <3
Are you fucking kidding me?
You've been going behind my back and seeing my boyfriend?
What the fuck is wrong with you.
I just broke up with him, hope you two fucking snakes are happy now

Holy shit.

Jacob and I have secretly been meeting for awhile now, only because he thought that Emma was cheating on him and so he wanted someone to talk to.

First it started off as an innocent gesture of comfort until we were both intoxicated one night and had sex, we never talked about it though.

And I knew for a fact that Emma had found someone knew and fucked him behind Jacob's back, multiple times.

I roll my eyes reading them, she was trying to act like the victim when in reality she cheated on Jacob for nearly 3 months.

I immediately texted Jacob.

You
Emma found out, what happened?

Jacob :)
I don't know what to tell you, she was looking around on my phone this morning and found the texts I guess.
We had a huge argument and I told her that I knew that she was cheating, of course she denied.
I'm just so fucking tired and sick of her.

You
wanna come over later? we can talk about it more if you want

Jacob :)
that'd be great, see you then bby
seen

I yawn standing up from my bed. I wasn't even mad that Emma isn't my friend anymore, she was very toxic to me anyways.

I decided to stay in my pjs since we were probably just going to say at my place, I'd change later if were going out.

I quickly splashed cold water on my face, brushed my teeth and did my morning skincare routine

I quickly splashed cold water on my face, brushed my teeth and did my morning skincare routine. I didn't feel like wearing makeup today so I just applied lipgloss.

As I brushed my hair, the doorbell started to ring and my phone buzzed, it was a text from Jacob saying he was here.

I walk out the bathroom and walk to my front door, I open it immediately being met by Jacob's smile. "Hey" I say smiling opening the door wider, "Hi" He replies walking in.

As I close my door I engulf him in a hug, I was pretty tall but I had to go on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck comfortably. He places both of his large hands on my lower back.

"How are you" I ask against his shoulder, "I'm good, it feels better knowing I don't have Emma nagging at me now" He slightly chuckles as he tries to lighten up the mood about which definitely worked as I giggle.

I take his hand leading him to my lounge room. He sits down as I stay standing up walking in between his legs. He rests his hands on the back of both my thighs as his head rested on my lower stomach.

"You wanna talk about it?" I ask running my hands through his brown locks. He lets out a sigh, "There's not much to talk about it really. We're done and that's that" He says looking up at me.

"And what about us?" I say quietly looking down at him, and in that moment I started to think. Thinking about the moments I've had with him from the past couple months.

How we acted like such a couple, to the point the media thought that we were dating when they caught us having dinner at a restaurant.

"Be my girlfriend, y/n" He says against my skin, my name rolled off his tongue in such a satisfying way making butterflies fill my stomach.

I smile placing my finger under his chin so that he could look me in the eyes. "I would love to" He grins as I smile even more. I lean down slowly placing a kiss on his forehead.

Something changed in his eyes when I did that, they turned darker as he started peppering my stomach with little kisses. His actions made me giggle as it tickled.

He chuckles against my skin as he started gripping my thighs and lifting my shirt up. I continued playing with his hair, he then starts kissing slower moving his way down to the waistband of my shorts.

He curled his fingers around the waistband ready to pull it down, "Jacob I can't" I sigh, I wanted it so bad and I knew that he did too. "Why" He groans still kissing my lower stomach just above my underwear.

"Because I'm on my period" I say as I watch him stop making me chuckle. "You should've told me earlier" He huffed leaning back on the couch, "How does that topic ever come up in a conversation that we have" I giggle as I place my legs on either side of him so that I'm fully straddling him.

He shrugs as his arms go down my body, stopping on my hips. We say nothing admiring each other, "You know I'm glad I met Emma" He says staring intensely at me, "And why's that?" I bite my lip

"Because I would have never met you" He smirks leaning to me, I take the hint and lean forward as our lips meet.