♡ - CHAPTER OO2 - 'I need to find her ! ,' - ♡

'Heya guys !' I said as I walked up to saaya and o'tae on the bench where they normally sat

'Heya guys !' I said as I walked up to saaya and o'tae on the bench where they normally sat. 'Hello y/n ! did you need something?'  Said saaya in a calm and gentle way as she was holding o'tae's hand on the bench. 'Yeah , i did need something.' I said. 'What is it y/n?' Both Saaya and o'tae said at the same time. 'I need to speak to sayo hikawa , it's really important but.. I just don't know what to say to her. Like what if I ruin the friendship we used to have ! UGHHH I don't know anymore I just need to talk to her !' My face turning bright red when I said that. 'Looks like y/n has a crush EHE !' Kasumi came up behind me and hugged me from behind. 'N-NO ! ITS NOT LIKE THAT' my face turning even more red then it already was. 'YOUR FACE JUST TURNED EVEN MORE RED !! OOH Y/N HAS A CRUSH ON SAYO !!!' kasumi shouted so everyone in the whole area could hear. 'SHUTUP KASUMI !!!' said me turning very very bright pink on my cheeks. 'Anyways , why do you have to speak to her y/n?' said saaya. 'i-it's because..yeah. I really do like her. And I have liked her since we were 8 years old..' I said, with a very embaressed look on my face. 
'OOOH SO I WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL ! Y/N REALLY DOES LIKE SAYO !' said kasumi smiling. 'hmm , just say this , 'hey look i really like you okay? since we were 8 years old. I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day where you hugged me in your bed. Your just perfect.' Say that ! that's a simular thing i said to o'tae and it worked ! ehe!' saaya said while putting a big smile on her face.' 'also forgot to mention she would be in the student council room at this very moment . I would say you go for it right now !' Said saaya with very passionate determination. 'okay ! i'll do just that !' I said , right after I ran off to the student council room where sayo would be. Hopefully. I came outside the student council room and I was out of breath so I took a few seconds to calm down. Then I knocked on the student council door. 'Come in please.' Said a familiar voice. I opened the door and I smiled when I saw it was sayo and only sayo in the student council room. 'Oh? y/n? we haven't spoked in a while. Do you wanna take a seat?' Sayo said smiling as well. My face turned red and I smiled 'yes ! I'll take a seat !' I took a seat right next to sayo. *in mind* ahh! shes so close. and she smells so good as well ! 'l-look sayo..I wanted to talk to you about something..' I said getting flustered as each word left my mouth. Sayo turned to me. 'Hm , what is it y/n?' . 'Since we were y-younger..I haven't stopped thinking about you. And I really like you okay? Since you hugged me , in the bed when we were younger. I couldn't help but Just love you even more sayo. I love you sayo ! I love you sayo !' I said, with butterflies in my stomach. Sayo was quiet for a few seconds, 'sayo? i'm sorry i never should of said any of that sh- HUH?' . Next thing I knew was sayo was kissing me passionately, it was like she saved that kiss for years until when we were older. I went with the kiss and kissed her back. Sayo broke the kiss. 'y/n..I love you too..the only reason why I hugged you in my bed when we were little was because I have loved you since day 1 when we met at that park..with hina and kasumi..we were so happy. If you remember.' Sayo said while blushing and getting very flustered. 'w-will you be my girlfriend , sayo?' I said in a quiet but soothing voice. 'of course..why would I say no after I said that..' sayo said in a soothing voice. We kissed again until arisa came in. 'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??' shouted arisa. Kasumi also came behind her, kasumi gave me a wink and a thumbs up to say good job. 'ARISA !! what do you think is happening?' i said. 'w-w-well...you and sayo.. are dating now? and you were kissing and being all lovey dovey with eachother..just thinking about it makes me want my crush even more..' arisa said still in shock. sayo whispered, 'y/n go to this adress after school? it's me and my sisters house. And we can have some time to ourself since hina is on a residential trip with the rest of Pastel*Palettes.