♡ 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚 - 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 ♡

Warnings: mentions of homophobia, profanity, infidelity, heavy make out, nipple play, oral sex

{ IT'S FROM TUMBLR THO, I MAY HAVE DONE FEW CHANGES }

Top, Dom: RoseBottom, Sub: Y/n

Top, Dom: Rose
Bottom, Sub: Y/n

"I know I say this a lot."

"If you're going to make another passive aggressive comment on my sexuality, I'll block you." Rose scoffed, wanting this repetitive conversation over and done with. "My marriage with Ha-joon was uncalled for and forced so if I do end up sleeping with a bunch of women on this trip behind his back, its on you."

"Rose!" Her mother gasped over the phone making Rose roll her eyes. "At first I let this obsession go because I thought it was a phase, but now its getting out of hand! You're married for gods sake ―"

Ending the call with a swipe Rose tossed her phone on the sofa across her cabin.

"Is everything okay Mrs. Park?"

Spinning on her heel, she came face to face with her PA for the trip. "Ah... Miss Y/n"

"Anything I can help you with?" You asked as she hummed. You dressed in your usual white blouse with the first button undone and tight pencil skirt that accentuated the curve of your ass, she never corrected you or questioned your attire especially when the daily view worked in her favor. "I'm here to help you with your every need for a reason."

She cocked an eyebrow at the way you phrased your reasoning, "Every need?"

All she received was the slight twitch of your pink lips before she strode across the room and pinned you to the wall, before she started kissing you roughly.

Your fingers ran through her hair as you moaned into her mouth, her tongue nipping at your bottom lip

Your fingers ran through her hair as you moaned into her mouth, her tongue nipping at your bottom lip. You are breathing was nowhere near normal right now as the one thing you had been fantasizing about since she walked though the door had finally been becoming a reality.

Moaning into the kiss as her tattooed hand slid up your skirt and grabbed your ass, your back arched against the wall and into her chest. "Please..."

"Please what baby?" She chuckled, giving open mouthed kisses down the column of your neck. "I need to hear you say it."

"I want you to fuck me

"I want you to fuck me." You breathed, fingers weakly tugging at her blazer. She took her time sliding her jacket off her body and making her way to her chair behind the huge oak desk, she always worked on.

"Come here." She ordered, watching you walk towards her desk, seating yourself on the edge right in front of Her. Hooking her hand around your ankle, her fingers trailed upwards from your thigh to your stomach, slowly undoing the buttons that stretched across your chest. Rose mouth watered upon watching bit-by-bit of your milky skin that revealed itself as your silk blouse slid down your shoulders.

You wore nothing but a satin white brassiere under your top, hardened nipples peeking through the fabric while she felt her self-restraint slip away. You were stunning and Rose couldn't help but hasten your movements to see the rest of you.

However, she left your tight skirt on. The garment had been a subject of countless fantasies of hers while she pushed it up to your waist, revealing a matching white g string that drove her imagination crazy. Unclipping your bra, Rose mouth immediately started sucking on you hardened nipple as she mindlessly tossed the cloth aside.

Once her hands were free, her fingers roamed your naked body, her hands stopped at you breast, she pinched and played with your other nipple. Her tongue swirled around you boobs, enjoying the sweet taste of your skin while her hand made its way down to you pussy and brushed against your drenched folds.

"More." You groaned, tugging on the roots of her hair desperately. Leaving bruises and marks on your soft skin, she hooked her fingers on either sides of your panties and pulled it down to reveal your wet pink pussy.

Not giving you a chance to beg further she buried her face between your legs, giving kitty licks "Fuck you taste like heaven."

Rose watched your eyes roll back from the pleasure before fluttering shut as she pushed her tongue into your tight hole. Your legs shook from the force of her roughly tongue-fucking you, muscles locking her head between your legs while you humped her face.

Rose gave a harsh spank on you ass as she sucked on your pussy like she hadn't eaten in days. She knew you were close from how your body slumped flat against her desk and how your moans became louder, your breaths became heavier.

With a loud cry Rose mouth flooded with your sweet juices as she drank every last drop of your essence while helping you ride out your orgasm. She cleaned up your folds and inner thighs with her mouth, not being able to get enough of the taste of your cum.

Rose straightened out, cracking her neck with a playful smirk while watching you attempt to gather your breathing from what looked like you had the best orgasm of your life, which was true. "I-I can't... so tired."

"Tired already?" Rose chuckled, walked over to her drawer and opened, picking out an eight inch dildo along with an extra leather belt which she kept, knowing one or the other day she would be fucking you on her desk.

"Babygirl we're just getting started."