In One Direction to the Olympics

Chapter 1

"Come on girls! What have I told you about bending your knees?" Marta Karolyi screams at us.

 I huff out a breath and all the girls sigh. We've been at podium training for the past 8 hours and I was almost ready to pass out. McKayla finished her rotation and we were almost finished.

"Come on,Mac! Save us now!!" I whispered.

McKayla got chalked up and got ready for her Amanar(vault routine in case you don't know). She stood by the line and got ready. Sprinting at a fast pace, she did her Amanar. I clenched my fists in anticipation and waited for her feet to hit the mats.

"Come on Mac,come on!!!!!" I screamed inside.

Her feet touch the mat and she slightly jumps. I sigh in relief as McKayla steps off the mats.

"Not bad, McKayla. It could've been better, but still. Not bad." Marta says, her Romanian accenting her words.

"Thank you Marta." McKayla politely says.

"Alright girls, today you have done well. I still expect you to do better the next few days, you girls are dismissed for the rest of the day." Marta strictly talks to us.

We head off in to the gym lockers and changed. I nearly passed out in the benches inside.

"I'm so tired and hungry." McKayla whines.

"Me too." Gabby says.Everyone mumbles agreements as they changed.

"Can we not eat at the cafeteria? I'm kinda sick of the food there." Jordyn asks.

"Amen to that, sister!" Aly exclaims.

I laugh at her antics and replied, “Definitely. My sister told to check out this restaurant called Nandos? I think? Anyways, she said it was really good."

"Nandos,Nandos, now where have I heard that?" McKayla questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and threw on my USA jacket that we got for the Olympics.

"You guys might want to wear jackets. I was watching the news this morning and the forecast said that it would be less than 30 degrees today."

"Yes mom!" they all chimed in

They slipped their arms through the sleeves of the jacket and we left the gym.

"So, where is Nandos?" Aly pipes in.

I check on my iPhone and saw it was only 4 blocks away.

"Follow me," I said.

We walked and talked the whole way there when we finally got to our destination.

"Here we are!" I exclaimed when we reached the doors.

We went through the doors and seated down at a table. I saw some girls in t-shirts with five guys' faces on them.

"That's where I know Nandos! From a boyband!" McKayla cries out.

I rolled my eyes. I don't have to obsess over boys, I just never really paid attention to them because I had to focus on gymnastics. We ordered our food and started digging in.

"Wow, this is amazing! I could just eat this forever," Jordyn moans.

"But you can't. Olympics, remember? Duh," Aly says, playfully smacking Jordyn's arm.

We laugh and presume eating. We scarved it down like wolves and ordered more.

"Don't eat too much! Marta's going to kill us if we eat more than 2,000 calories!" I warn them.

We ate slowly this time, savoring the flavors.  I finished eating and waited for the other girls to finish.  The number of people started thinning out until it was just us. Suddenly, we heard deafening screams. Five guys rushed through the door huffing and panting. They locked the doors and slid down the door.

"Hey John! Fans are out there again!" One of them calls out.

A guy steps out of the kitchen, wiping his hands on a dish rag and groans. "Not again. Those obsessed girls will break this restaurant!" He groans.

They seemed to be oblivious of our presence,until Mac coughs. They shoot their heads toward us and resemble deer being flashed with headlights.

"What are you doing here?" Curly asks.

Mmhm kay.Sooo...this is a new version of IODTTO..so well..yeah,that's it. VOTE,COMMENT,FAN!!!