04

"Your coffee" I bluntly said, unaware of how my hideous mood came across. That was the worst thing about seeing your boss everyday, no matter how you felt there was constant pressure to be someone you didn't feel like being. But after a year, I couldn't help but feel drained by it.

My blistered feet ambled along the office as I exited the room without giving him a chance to say anything. I knew it would be some snarky comment. 'What's wrong with you?' , 'is it that time of the month again?'

Although surprised, because Finn did not actually speak. He'd never failed to embarrass me In front of a meeting room full of colleagues before. It was always the same misogynistic sentences that left me with a bruised lip the amount I had to bite it.

Even though I left in enough time for him to not say anything, I knew there was always enough room for him to speak. So he must've just chose not to, this time.

"You have the face of a slapped ass." Elliot laughed as I slumped into my wheeled chair and pulled myself further underneath the desk, my computer and a stack full of papers to sign off on top of it. "Look at this" I sighed, gesturing to the pile on my desk, "you think I'm gonna be happy when I have all of this shit to do?" I rambled, resting my head in my palm, my elbow on the desk as my other hand rapidly clicked the top of the pen until I had enough strength to start writing.

"Sorry" the early 20's man shrugged, taken aback by my tone that I again did not realise I used.
"I'm sorry" I deeply sighed and smiled to him, admiring his piercing blue eyes, that looked so similar to jj's. It was as if I was looking right at him. The fascination behind them the same, the sparkle as he smiled.

"Blair?"
I snapped out of my daydream, focusing my attention back to his voice. "Did you hear me?" He frustratedly whispered as my eyebrows furrowed at his dazed face.
I shook my head, my cheeks burning and my skin searing as his eyes glanced behind me, then back to me. Then, behind me.

I spun around, a man in a fine suit and black tie stood observing me with his hands lazily in his pockets. Did I dare even look at him?

"In my office." Finn demanded, refusing to remove his hazel eyes from me. He looked down upon me, as I sat underneath his tall stance. He liked looking down on everybody he spoke to. "But I have all thi-"
"Now." He flat out said and walked back towards his office, down the hallway filled with rich men and solicitors, like a scene from suits.

I slowly rolled my chair back towards Elliot, pushing my lips together and widening my eyes as I stood, heart thumping. "Good luck" he laughed, typing away on his computer.

I braced myself for a lecture. Although unsure of what I'd done wrong. Maybe I hadn't done anything wrong. Maybe he just needed me for something?

I softly shut the office door behind me, but my legs wouldn't move after that point. I simply just stood in front of the door, the skin on my bare legs covered in goosebumps. I glanced to the edge of his desk that I sat on just a few days ago, laughing inside at how the attitude of this man changes so quickly. Reminded me of someone.

"What's up with you?" He softly mumbled as he sat back into his chair, facing my stiff body that turned cold at his stare. His intense stare. And the way his face proved that he knew his affect on me, as the tiny smirk was more than visible.

"What do you mean?" I said, watching him stroke the stubble on his sharp jaw.

"You're acting weird." Finn muttered and picked up his phone after it vibrated on his desk. He looked at it for a split second, before shoving it back down. Couldn't have been important. Esme maybe?

"No I'm not. How am I?"

"You've barely said a word to me. You won't even look at me"

If it weren't for the glass walls surrounding his office, I knew I'd be back on that desk by now.